• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tubungadoo

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • a little

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Looks really good! Nice job to you all!

S0n_Of_Pangea

Spectator
Reaction score
i took a look around the map and i have to say Well Done ! the only thing i didn't like was the gold / yellow on the boat .

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
The map is so much better than the screenshots show it. Besides for the fact its half water. I approve :)

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This map looks ok in my opinion it's not done here is my reason : near the corn I see just those palm trees. I can tell you used world painter, world painter isn't bad it's just with custom layers you can mix up the trees it's just the same trees over again and I do not see finished terraforming near the spawn

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
If you create a mcsg map thats 50% water, that has a sign of not trying to do more detail (rushed)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To those who think it has too much water , personally some maps look better aestethicly with more water (such as breeze island - imagine how bad it would look as just one large landmass?) Gameplay wise however I feel I am the only person who enjoys water maps. I don't know why I do but I love tropical themes and pirate ships.
Nice work but I believe you should have more concistancy in your builds and have a set standard all throughout (some builds are of high quality and some are of significantly lower).
Good work though I hope you take my criticism into consideration when building your next map , but this is a great start.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeh the terraforming is great and the concept is good, i would fill it with less water and more builds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci