• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tubungadoo

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • a little

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

MrHaxGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! Welcome to a new map we hope to be played on the mcsg servers! This a new and exciting map that a group of friends have been working on for a while, the map is known as Dubungadoo! This took us about a month to make not including the terrain creation. I hope most of you mcsg players enjoy what we have built and leave replies on what you think of it.
Main Builders: Shucadoodle, Elizabeth96, xEmeath, MrHaxGaming, Frostyjean

On the side builders: RedneckRocker, OhRoyalTea

Map Author: Shucadoodle

Map Download: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tubungadoo/

Concept
Many years ago on an isolated island during nuclear war, many architects escaped the destruction and departed to an island that no one had heard of. The architects continued there work for 5 more years until they died for reasons unknown. Ten years later the island was found again and was being controlled by savages from near locations. Since then no one has dared to step foot on that island and face the terrifying monsters who now dwell on Dubungadoo. Will you be brave enough to face the horror which lies on the island? TEST YOUR MIGHT!

Content
The idea of this map was inspired by Breeze Island and Fortune Island. We thought of adding pirate ships and open land to give the player a sense of an isolated island the idea of spreading out to go find chests. There is a cornucopia and many structures spread about the land, and traps filled with chests. We tried to make this map as creative as possible and tried to make it seem like you were stranded on an island and have to survive.

Pictures of Tubungadoo

the pirate ship

Cornucopia

Note these pictures were taken with the shaders and we spent time making sure the map looked perfect!​
I hope everyone enjoys this map, thanks PEACE!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I would like this a lot more if it wasn't almost entirely water :(

gatesy__99

Spectator
Reaction score
This map look a lot like the map which Ithe map is on a lost island,the spawn is in a volcano, there is tents and tribal houses looks like you copied helped make(sg eruption)

gatesy__99

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks a lot like the map which I made sg eruption. the map is a lost island, the spawn is a volcano, there is tents and a tribal houses, it looks like you copied.

MrHaxGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
any of us have never even heard of any of those we just went with what we thought was good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci