• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Johqn
Nickname: Johan
Nation: Sweden
Wins / Games Played: 23/83 (don't judge lol)
Past clans: I've played with a lot of clans
Skype ID: johanplaysmc73
Why do you want to join Trivium: It seems like a cool clan and I'd like to try this clan out.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
okay so if it wasn't obvious enough already, trivium has kinda been on a downward spiral for a couple of weeks now and a lot of people keep asking me wtf happened.

BASICALLY, clans play well when they want to play well, when they have a motivation to win. when we returned last november, with a bunch of og members, we had the desire to sit at the top of the leaderboards like we once used to, when the clan was founded. this led to us playing some of our best battles as a team, as was displayed in both our regular battles and our leaderboard battles. however, once reaching this position, it became the case that everyone was horribly bored of mcsg again, and i would have to force people to leave badlion or kohi or whatever server they were playing to come and battle for us, and honestly everyone hated it. obviously, this led to people leaving; most notably beaver, which when this whole downward spiral started, and more recently scout. since then the members that i've recruited to fill roster places haven't enjoyed the environment, and the general morale of the clan is hella low.

so, if you didn't guess already, we'll be going on a break again until enough of us decide to come slay on mcsg again, which may be never considering how much everyone plays other servers. i probably should've done this about a month ago so that the select few that want to play mcsg could've enjoyed it, but that was a bit of a mistake on my part.

i will still collate triv irl when i can be bothered cause a lot of you seem to be hungry af to see it.. . .. . .. .. .. . ..

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
mcfaro not on thred :eek: shortest player ever in trivium 6 seconds !!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
stfu you were not even accepted , go back to tryhard mcsg
why still salty ZeN? our last clan war was vs Glacial back in like June or something. Me and Leo made up, why are you still holding a grudge? Oh and btw Austin did let me in the clan :)

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
why still salty ZeN? our last clan war was vs Glacial back in like June or something. Me and Leo made up, why are you still holding a grudge? Oh and btw Austin did let me in the clan :)
s u r e

P.S. go back tryharding games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci