• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1

Career
Reaction score
the f are you and what do you want
woahhhh just because you got banned doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on me... Why do you even use these forums anymore? What alt are you using to ban evade?

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
woahhhh just because you got banned doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on me... Why do you even use these forums anymore? What alt are you using to ban evade?
He's trying to get unbanned, doesn't evade anymore.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
because I'm in charge of most of the operations in the EU clan community?
stop typing in a font it makes you look stupid
and finally if you would stop living in the past (a year ago) that would be great

now get off my thread you wannabe troll

X1

Career
Reaction score
because I'm in charge of most of the operations in the EU clan community?
stop typing in a font it makes you look stupid
and finally if you would stop living in the past (a year ago) that would be great

now get off my thread you wannabe troll
wtf? I'm known for having the persistence of using the Arial font even when I'm shitposting! It's quite a kool trait if I must say so myself.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
wtf? I'm known for having the persistence of using the Arial font even when I'm shitposting! It's quite a kool trait if I must say so myself.
Just drop the argument and leave, it was a stupid mistake done by Austin_HG a long time ago and its been argued about before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci