• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlymuffin

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: RandyPlayzHD
Nickname: I prefer being callled Matt.
Wins / Games Played: Signature (Not very good since I do sometimes boost my friends)
Past clans: A lot including: Alchemists, Mistaken and Anthrax.
Skype ID: matei.hriscu
Why do you want to join Trivium: This is the last time I'll be applying for any clan. If I get accepted, cool, if I don't, life goes on. I want to join a highly respected clan in which I can learn some tricks from players better than me PvP wise. I am willing to give you all my patience and respect. Now to the actual answer to the question :D : I want to join your clan because:
- I'm clanless.
- I want to prove how much better I am now. As you can see in my signature my stats improved quite a bit since we lalst saw eachother.
- I've heard that you play everyone and give equal chances to all players which I have never seen in 50+ clans.
- I have a pretty high english level and I know how to argue (Which I believe is very useful in the clan "bussiness" around this community).
BTW boosting is bannable so here is advice, Unless you want to get banned DON'T BOOST.

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Whatever, can we get over this? Thank you.
Let me remind you of something;

*Josh 3 - 0 TheBaconatorMC*
TheBaconatorMC; Josh, honestly how do I get better??!?
Josh; AutoClicker

*5 mins later*

TheBaconatorMC; who wants to 1v1?!?
Josh; Sure

*TheBaconatorMC gets a 4 hit combo on me???-_*

Josh; Did you actually download AutoClicker?
*Josh 1-0 TheBaconatorMC*
TheBaconatorMC; Yea, but it's barley gives me an advantage.
Josh; Die.

#StoryTimeWidJosh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci