• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Trivia Night - YouTube Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I choked in the second round after doing amazing in the first round last time, but I will take the title this time!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'm super excited, cannot wait till Saturday!!! Community events are what make this place so great c:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna try to make it. I love YouTube so why not lol

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
omgeeeee this is on my 3rd Year Anniversary but idk if I will be able to make it ;-;-;-;-;

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to personal issues that have risen, I have no other choice than to postpone the Trivia Night. I feel really disappointed in myself for failing as a Host. I wouldn't want the Trivia Night to go on today because I wouldn't be able to be there. Also, I feel it is best for me to be there to control things and assure that things go correctly. I've been under a lot of stress lately, specially in the last 24 hours. Which is why I've come to the decision of postponing the Trivia Night to a later date. That date has not been decided yet. Hopefully, it will be after I return from my leave. Expect the Trivia Night to return in 2-3 weeks. Won't let you guys down next time & I hope you all understand! <3

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
We totally understand Freshly, can't wait (it'll be my first!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member