• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Let me clear this up for u, u anime loving guy. A long long time ago in the kingdom of survival games, Fuzzyc00kie was running around with a team trying to play as many games as possible to surpass shannrbannar. Thus leading to the male ShannrBannar with over 10k games played. At this point in FuzzyC00kie's life, he thought he had accomplished everything he possible could on the MCSG servers and transitioned over to the nexus. Where he can now be known as the one and only JeromeASF_. Truly a god player, the stats say it all for itself. Fuzzyc00kie decided to come back to the MCSG kingdom to play one last game where there was an ultra hacker by the name of VitalityBeast. FuzzyC00kie being the black beast he is, was tryharding him with the bow to stay away from the 15 block reach kill aura, which then got Fuzzyc00kie to whip out the ultra god 25 block radius aimbot. He whipped out the Awp and no scoped everyone in the game, unfortunately our buddy iBeaturscore was recording for his 10k subs special, which then explains us to how fuzzy got banned. #SnitchesgetSubs
who tf told u

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
Wow 2v6 i kill 4 and my team cant even kill one purrrttyyy baddddd jkjk <3

ShakeJunt

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:ShakeJunt
Wins: Old: 1702 New: 131
Donor?: Platinum
Past Clans?: force and volc r god
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci