• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok think I am mad huh lol why are you telling me that I am mad when everyone know Mako is FuzzyC00kie its soo easy to find out he just keeps denying it so stfu ImDeadbox and mind your own dam business my gawd kid.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Its also soo funny of how Mako kicks all the good players in place of all new randies lol

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ok think I am mad huh lol why are you telling me that I am mad when everyone know Mako is FuzzyC00kie its soo easy to find out he just keeps denying it so stfu ImDeadbox and mind your own dam business my gawd kid.
Haha. Talking about business huh? Tell me, Is fuzzy your business? Do you own him to be getting on his business? Even if he keeps denying that he's not mako, he's not going to stop, so why bother creating more flame on his thread? & also dont be calling me kid cause im probably older than you. ;)

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL really even though you say I am older than you LOL I asked to see how old are you I bet only 10 because I am 14 stupid

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
;)
LOL really even though you say I am older than you LOL I asked to see how old are you I bet only 10 because I am 14 stupid
Power to say the truth you are mad that you got kicked and the reason why you got kicked is probably because you weren't good enough.Your probably going to deny your not mad but you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci