• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNess

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN: Its_Ness
Wins: (Old) 195 1/10 ratio (New) 18 1/3 Ratio
Donor?: None
Past Clans: Audentia and many others that I dont remember
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I want to join this clan because tbh it would be awesome if I can get member for this clan. It would really make me confident if I get in because there is a very high calibur of pvper's in this clan. I have pvped against MacroBeast, BossErwyn and Dvidplays, and I believe my pvp does almost match up with theirs. I'm not trying to show off or anything I just really want to join this clan and prove my pvp skills. Please if my stats don't show much of my pvp skill, please trial me first hand. If I do get trial, I will prove my pvp and how active I can be. THANK YOU for reading please do NOT start flame on my application <3

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
I know I'm late, bunch of airport bs. oh well

IGN: Aeriyx (used to be Bcuzimbored1243)
Wins: 0
Donor?: Plat
Past Clans: idk
Why do you want to join Trespire?: bcuzimgod

Trespire

Career
Reaction score

IGN: Its_Ness
Wins: (Old) 195 1/10 ratio (New) 18 1/3 Ratio
Donor?: None
Past Clans: Audentia and many others that I dont remember
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I want to join this clan because tbh it would be awesome if I can get member for this clan. It would really make me confident if I get in because there is a very high calibur of pvper's in this clan. I have pvped against MacroBeast, BossErwyn and Dvidplays, and I believe my pvp does almost match up with theirs. I'm not trying to show off or anything I just really want to join this clan and prove my pvp skills. Please if my stats don't show much of my pvp skill, please trial me first hand. If I do get trial, I will prove my pvp and how active I can be. THANK YOU for reading please do NOT start flame on my application <3
Applicant. Please be active on the teamspeak.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ranger_zZ
Wins: 2
Donor?: Platinum
Past Clans: Trivium, Ascendency, Curse, Haunted, Crimson
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I was invited by some people (Bozz and Hoho) and then I applied but I was afraid I would be too inactive so I revoked it but now I am back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci