• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Treasure Hunt - Bovine Edition! [Forumers Treasure Hunt]

Too lazy to do it?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey! :D
So I've had this idea for a little while, but I've never been bored enough to actually do it until now, so here I am.
(By the way, Bovine basically means Cow, so Bovine Edition is like Cow Edition, seeing as I'm a cow and blah blah yeah all that good stuff.)

This is sort of a treasure hunt.
I'm going to go around and post on statuses and profile posts (The only type of post that is public yet un-trackable without staff methods) And your job, if you want to participate, is to go and find them! I'll post the first hint in this thread, and from here you have to find the first post. That post will contain the hint necessary to find the next post. They won't be very hard, but some might take a bit of thinking/searching, unless you're super familiar with the forums.
Please note, there is no prize for this, except maybe bragging rights. My PayPal and bank account are empty, sorry buds. Oh, but if you want I can make a really low-quality avatar for you haha.
There are ten (10) total hints, the final hint leads to the ending, which you have to screenshot and post. :)

Rules:
NO CHEATING!
PM me with your answers! Don't ruin it for others!
Don't PM your answers until you think you've either finished or give up.
If you randomly come across one of the hints, please don't count it. You should have to do it all the way through :p

Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #1: The Criminal King of Forum Games.
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #2: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #3: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #4: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #5: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #6: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #7: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #8: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #9: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure Hunt, Hint #10: ?
Bovine Edition Treasure hunt, Ending: ?

#5 seemed to have stumped a few too many people, so here's an addition to the hint: Insert the word "posting" somewhere in there.

Edit 11:20 - I have now posted hints 1 through 10, as well as the Ending! Good luck, and may your brain not be asleep! I hope this doesn't end like my other mind-intensive forum game with no replies ;-;

Last edited:

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, do we have to PM you each of the answers?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I would do it if I wasn't on mobile. Maybe tomorrow.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Can I still participate even if I know where one of the hits is by default? Mooclan :p

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I KNOW THE ANSWER!!

But I shan't tell. c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics