• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Treacherous Heights

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
If there is one thing I hate more than hackers it's playing this map.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
If there is one thing I hate more than hackers it's playing this map.
Umm...That's kinda uncalled for. Giving your opinion is completely fine but everyone can tell that you were intentionally trying to put the map down. Please refrain from this in the future and just give an honest opinion stating reasons instead of blind accusations. Thanks!

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Umm...That's kinda uncalled for. Giving your opinion is completely fine but everyone can tell that you were intentionally trying to put the map down. Please refrain from this in the future and just give an honest opinion stating reasons instead of blind accusations. Thanks!
You're right an i'm sorry. You're a good builder I just don't like playing this map. Like I think you made one of the best trains I've ever seen, but it's sooo big. And climbing that mountain is 20 minutes i'll never get back haha

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
You're right an i'm sorry. You're a good builder I just don't like playing this map. Like I think you made one of the best trains I've ever seen, but it's sooo big. And climbing that mountain is 20 minutes i'll never get back haha
It probably is too big...Maybe I could start a vote and see if they want a smaller map because we already have a smaller version made. It would cut the radius from 400 to 300

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci