• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Traps Used To An Advantage.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Firstly, I would suggest knowing the maps very well, so you know where the trap's are so you can activate on them!

Solar Frost:
If you are getting chased by a enemy with better stuff, or got snuck up on and are low, I'd suggest running to the Lava Parkour. Finish the parkour and turn around and your enemy will sometimes fall for it and try do the parkour. While they are doing the parkour, turn around and either use your fishing rod to stuff them up so they die in the lava, or use a bow to shoot them into the lava! As always there is a chance that there is a player is as clever as you, and they might not always fall for it, but at least they will stay at the other side of the parkour so you can regenerate!

SG4:
I have done this multiple times, and it is the funnest thing to do! You can do this 2 ways. Firstly if you are getting chased by an enemy, run over the gravel trap (Near Big Boy) and see if the enemy is on the gravel trap and place Flint & Steel on the trap which will cause the trap to collapse and then they will have a slow, yet painful death... Secondly, if you are chasing someone and they run on the Gravel Trap, quickly place a Flint & Steel on it and it will collapse and will die! Once again, the enemy will not always fall for it!

These are only some of these traps, but there is many more that you can use! :p

- Simo

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I've used the gravel trap on SG4 before. A guy who was way more geared than me was chasing me, so I run straight over the gravel trap and light it with flint and steel, funniest thing ever! :D

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I've used the gravel trap on SG4 before. A guy who was way more geared than me was chasing me, so I run straight over the gravel trap and light it with flint and steel, funniest thing ever! :D
IKR, it is so fun to do! XD

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
A less known tactic on SG4 is to jump into the ravine and land in the water and hope your opponent doesn't. I've used this only once on the map, but it has worked admirably, taking out OP guy as he landed on stone, and then I was easily able to subdue his team mate as I was below him in the water falls.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
A less known tactic on SG4 is to jump into the ravine and land in the water and hope your opponent doesn't. I've used this only once on the map, but it has worked admirably, taking out OP guy as he landed on stone, and then I was easily able to subdue his team mate as I was below him in the water falls.
One guy tried to use that tactic on me, it didn't work :D

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh.... I think it is a little risky, but if you are good at it will be very helpful, and unlike the Gravel Trap one, you can get there stuff! :D

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is also the a in the brick house next to spawn on SG4(not the one with the crane). Press the button on your rights as you walk in when being chased and watch them fall down a hole to their death :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci