• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
He applied?
1. In Game Name: StealinStats
2. What Shall we call you: Stats
3. Age: 16
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): DM
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : Platinum
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): I am a very good meleer because I have low ping and am very accurate with a 11 cps. I am a on fleek FnSer aslong as the FnS works just lots of practice. My roding is very accurate and constant so in other words ROD ROD ROD!
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): I am ok with the bow but out of all the PvP tools I would consider it my weakest because I am poor with it at long range but medium to close range I am accurate.
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Trivium, a couple other but it has been a while
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: I want to join because PvP.
10. W/L: 1/3 used to be 1/2 till I started to careless about it

Transfer

Survivor
Reaction score
Great first battle, 5-1 over Massacration.
Reflexez, and Legends have been added as Members.
All others will remain Trial and Pending.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: Obversity
Nickname: Omri
Wins/Losses: 320/3100
Do you have Premium? Nope
Skype-Name (PM if needed): Amer_joe
Why do you want to join Transfer?: I think this would be a new experience with me meeting some new people. Also OGPingGod Is the one who introduced me to mcsg all though I doubt he remembers me. (I'm from the archon If he reads this)
Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, I've been in clans for about 5 months.

CristhianDAC

Quantum
Reaction score
In Game Name: CristhianDAC_ / KroxthiamDuck
Nickname: Cristhian
Wins/Losses: 94/831 & 12/26
Do you have Premium? Platinum on the main
Skype-Name (PM if needed): cristhiandac
Why do you want to join Transfer?: First than nothing, I know Spanish-speaker players have gained bad reputation on the community, I am not like the rest... I'm legit. I want to join Transfer because I've always admired most of the pvpers in here, Transfer was my dreamed clan since I started playing in clans. I speak spanish but I consider myself good at english... I love you all <3
Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, some clans: Progressive Skills, Riders, ThePredators.

Last edited:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
In Game Name: CristhianDAC_ / KroxthiamDuck
Nickname: Cristhian
Wins/Losses: 94/831 & 12/26
Do you have Premium? Platinum on the main
Skype-Name (PM if needed): cristhiandac
Why do you want to join Transfer?: First than nothin, I know spanish speaker players have been gaining bad reputation on the community, I am not like the rest... I'm legit. I want to enter because I've always admired most of the pvpers in here, this was my dreamed clan since I started at the whole clan thing. I speak spanish but I consider myself good at english... I love y'all <3
Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: Yes, some clans: Progressive Skills, Riders, ThePredators.
You might want to be very fluent in English before you apply.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
woah wtf the people leaving drive me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci