• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
I was going to apply but my stats are bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I was going to apply but my stats are bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stats don't matter anymore in clans. It's all about rep. Get on the ts to get to know us before applying. That is how you get in clans

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Stats don't matter anymore in clans. It's all about rep. Get on the ts to get to know us before applying. That is how you get in clans
I'll be on later or tomorrow :)

oSnap

Spectator
Reaction score
1. In Game Name: oSnap
2. What Shall we call you: Adam/Snap/oSnap
3. Age: 13
4. Skype-Name (DM if needed): oSnap947
5. Do you have Premium? If so, what kind? : no :(
6. PvP-strengths (Be detailed): Melee, rod comboing
7. PvP-weaknesses (Be detailed): bow - I think you can relate Chris Kappa BOW GOD
8. Do you have any previous Clan-experiences?: no, hopefully this can be a start for me
9. Why do you want to join Transfer?: because I am friends with a lot of people in transfer and hopefully this can be a great opportunity to grow as a pvp player and make new friendships.
10. W/L: I don't really play mcgamer only badlion and my mcgamer stats are from when I sucked and I was like 11 and didn't know how to pvp, so please don't judge my skill and this application on those stats. on badlion though it's in between 1/2 and 1/3
ty for reading and (maybe) considering

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci