• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN?: TilledRaptor / XxTilledRaptorxX / TilledRaptorYT
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: sahiboberoi1
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 600 then stat reset so now 50/100
How many games have you played?: over 3k atleast before stat reset.
How active are you?: 1/10: 10
How mature are you?: 1/10: 9.5
Past clans you've been in: Superior
What are your PvP Strengths and Weaknesses?: Strengths: Bow and Sword/ Weakness: None
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I would love to be in a clan with people who are amazing and I know some people in the clan like Patrick, also it would be awesome to be surrounded by the best of the best not only to win but to improve as a Pvper. Therefore, I would highly appreciate it if you could put me in this clan because I believe I could really help this clan out.
Do you have donor?: Yes on all three accounts, I have Platinum
Accepted as trial member. Please be active on the teamspeak.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
You're really starting to seem like an ass.....
You can feel that away. I, myself, just hate when people do that. How would it feel if you WERE literally gay that others use the word as an insult. I'm not homosexual but I am sensitive to other people's feelings and considerate.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
You can feel that away. I, myself, just hate when people do that. How would it feel if you WERE literally gay that others use the word as an insult. I'm not homosexual but I am sensitive to other people's feelings and considerate.
Go away .

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I know someone who's gay, but that's not what I'm talking about. Recently, I've seen you on a lot of threads well, for lack of better words acting like staff, whatever though I don't care enough to continue after this post but feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci