• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAIWEEKEND

Diamond
Reaction score
Im officialy 15 :p Ily all no homo + God bless all you you minecrafters out there :D

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Name?: John
Minecraft IGN?: Proformence (Crap ratio, I know, but I can do better.)
Age?: 13 in 27 days :D
Skype Name?: Proformence MCSG
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes on your's right now.
How many wins do you have?: 71
How many games have you played?: 779
How active are you?: 1/10: I have basketball camp from 8:30 to 4 next week, but after that I have a full week to be active :)
How mature are you?: 1/10: 6.9
Past clans you've been in: Divinity, Epitome, Exodus, and some others that I can't remember.
What are your PvP weakness?: I'm working on my fishing rod, maybe Flqw could give me tips :p
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Well, my friend Flqwless is here, and I'd like to help this clan succeed as a whole.
Do you have donor?: Yes, Diamond.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I have been around for 6-8 months now, and I really haven't found a clan with the same energy and hype level as me, but I think this is a good choice for me as of now.
Accepted as trial. Be active on Teamspeak to improve your chances of becoming member! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci