• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
Name?: Brandon
Minecraft IGN?: GiveMeUrPants_JK
Age?: 15
Skype Name?: live:peytonlinerider
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
How many wins do you have?: with alts 400+
How many games have you played?: 2000
How active are you?: 1/10: 9
How mature are you?: 1/10: 10
Past clans you've been in: Infeno, Reflection Reincarnated ( Owner )
What are your PvP weakness?: Dodging a flint and steel.
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I am a very skilled pvper who left my old clan Reincarnated due to disrespect and a few other reasons. I would like to join a good clan with a good owner that has potential to be #1.
Do you have donor?: Yes
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I have very good ping and in clan battles and scrimmages I excel in them.
Accepted as Trial! Plaease be active on our teamspeak for a better chance on member!

Zovaa | Passes

Platinum
Reaction score
You know something fishy if someone DQ's in Souls leaderboards. What did they say to you that made you not want to take the loss. I know you guys probably losed and they were being mean to you so you decided to DQ.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
*Fill out all of the application*
Name?: Jayden
Minecraft IGN?: EpicNessISMe
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: JaydenC_
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 535
How many games have you played?: 2900
How active are you?: 1/10: 8
Past clans you've been in: Too many to count but they all disbanded, I didn't leave them.
What are your PvP weakness?: idk
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Ghost asked me if i wanted to join while i was in a lobby awhile back, i said when i'm not in a clan. :p
Do you have donor?: Grass
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I'm a very strategic, and defensive player. I don't make stupid decisions during battles, and i'm a team player.

Note: My ratio isn't the best because I mess around with my friends + scrims, battles, and I sometimes just leave matches while i'm in a game just to do something else.

Reaction score
*Fill out all of the application*
Name?: Jayden
Minecraft IGN?: EpicNessISMe
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: JaydenC_
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 535
How many games have you played?: 2900
How active are you?: 1/10: 8
Past clans you've been in: Too many to count but they all disbanded, I didn't leave them.
What are your PvP weakness?: idk
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Ghost asked me if i wanted to join while i was in a lobby awhile back, i said when i'm not in a clan. :p
Do you have donor?: Grass
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I'm a very strategic, and defensive player. I don't make stupid decisions during battles, and i'm a team player.

Note: My ratio isn't the best because I mess around with my friends + scrims, battles, and I sometimes just leave matches while i'm in a game just to do something else.
^ Better than what his wins say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci