• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tornadic [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadicMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Jaeson
ɪɢɴ: FreshAsian
ᴡɪɴs: 80
ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 270
sᴋʏᴘᴇ: you have it
ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ? [1/10]: 8
ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ [ʏ/ɴ]: Yes
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅɪc?: I was in need of a clan and found this clan with a lot of people that I know.
Accepted as trial, Be active on TS

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Juan
ɪɢɴ: Vathos
ᴡɪɴs: 34
ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 158
sᴋʏᴘᴇ: juanitojohn1
ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ? [1/10]: 9 1/2
ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ [ʏ/ɴ]: yes
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅɪᴄ?: Cause i know like everyone in here and i've improved and i wanna talk to my old buds again and get SQUAD back and TYRONE MY *****
Pending

Evolve

Tribute
Reaction score
not to hate... but srs?

Outbreak
Iris
Wyverns
Tornadic

all the same clans, disbanding after you lose doesnt make you better.
Tips:

1. Spice up your thread, add some color, different font(s) and add different font/text sizes.
2. Keep the staff numbers down... 4 owners is a bit over the top, try to have the maximum 1 co and 1 main.
3. Battle good clans, in previous of your clans you battled randy clans to F3, try to battle good clans to F5, if you lose who cares it will get u better.

Best of luck :)

~ EvolveAidan

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
not to hate... but srs?

Outbreak
Iris
Wyverns
Tornadic

Tips:

1. Spice up your thread, add some color, different font(s) and add different font/text sizes.
2. Keep the staff numbers down... 4 owners is a bit over the top, try to have the maximum 1 co and 1 main.
3. Battle good clans, in previous of your clans you battled randy clans to F3, try to battle good clans to F5, if you lose who cares it will get u better.

~ EvolveAidan
Aidan trying to give advice smh.

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
not to hate... but srs?

Outbreak
Iris
Wyverns
Tornadic

Tips:

~ EvolveAidan
Actually we don't disband because we lose. We disband because of other reasons. We couldn't care less about losses, after all it's all in good fun. :p (I'd rather not say the reasons, don't need to start unwanted drama.)

Evolve

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually we don't disband because we lose. We disband because of other reasons. We couldn't care less about losses, after all it's all in good fun. :p (I'd rather not say the reasons, don't need to start unwanted drama.)
sorry didnt want to cause flame, good luck :p

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
not to hate... but srs?

Outbreak
Iris
Wyverns
Tornadic

Tips:

~ EvolveAidan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci