• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Topic Suggestions for Videos?

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
So I've been running dry with topic videos to talk about on my channel which would make the video 10x more interesting rather than seeing me commentate over nonsense during the game.

So I wanted to ask you guys what topics would you like me to talk about? I'll get around in doing all of them eventually so be patient xD

Any topic suggestion would be very much appreciated :)

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
How you got your ign?
What's it like to live in Egypt?
Also maybe record some clan battles and upload them ;)

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I kind of like your 'nonsense', the fact that you aren't a sweqty boy commentating about the pvp mechanisms of minecraft is why I watch you. As for topics, my advice would be to keep them light hearted as I think your sense of humor is what will retain and attract your viewers.
Topic suggestions
1. Tips and tricks for those that aren't as dankly skilled in the pvp department as you.
2. Maybe some collabs for banter?
3. Funny or weird stories from your life experience offline, eg: school
4. As Toxic said above, maybe talk about Egypt/culture.
5. How you think minecraft pvp has evolved and your opinion on it.
6. The varying types of minecraft pvpers and what category you think you fall into.

Don't know if I sparked any ideas for you but good luck with it all!
:)

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
How you got your ign?
What's it like to live in Egypt?
Also maybe record some clan battles and upload them ;)
I kind of like your 'nonsense', the fact that you aren't a sweqty boy commentating about the pvp mechanisms of minecraft is why I watch you. As for topics, my advice would be to keep them light hearted as I think your sense of humor is what will retain and attract your viewers.
Topic suggestions
1. Tips and tricks for those that aren't as dankly skilled in the pvp department as you.
2. Maybe some collabs for banter?
3. Funny or weird stories from your life experience offline, eg: school
4. As Toxic said above, maybe talk about Egypt/culture.
5. How you think minecraft pvp has evolved and your opinion on it.
6. The varying types of minecraft pvpers and what category you think you fall into.

Don't know if I sparked any ideas for you but good luck with it all!
:)
So does this make you two officially e man and e grill?

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
So does this make you two officially e man and e grill?
Julian and I are friends, nothing more. Now how about you piss off and stop stalking me, this thread has nothing to do with mine or Julian's relationship status. If you really despise me that much, ignore me or dm the abuse and sarcasm instead of putting it on other peoples posts.

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
Julian and I are friends, nothing more. Now how about you piss off and stop stalking me, this thread has nothing to do with mine or Julian's relationship status. If you really despise me that much, ignore me or dm the abuse and sarcasm instead of putting it on other peoples posts.
Sees thread --> replies to it --> Stalker alert

#exposed

Anyway you seem a bit touchy about it.. did he friend zone you? :c !

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Sees thread --> replies to it --> Stalker alert

#exposed

Anyway you seem a bit touchy about it.. did he friend zone you? :c !
Hmm seems you are a bit slow Mr Blart, you see the above statement is invalid. I'm not interested in males, never have been, never will be :) and this will be the last response you will ever get from me. Have a nice day :)

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm seems you are a bit slow Mr Blart, you see the above statement is invalid. I'm not interested in males, never have been, never will be :) and this will be the last response you will ever get from me. Have a nice day :)
I got the memo the first time babe, maybe when the only e man you've ever loved declined you, you were turned to women for all eternity. xx

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I got the memo the first time babe, maybe when the only e man you've ever loved declined you, you were turned to women for all eternity. xx
I'd recommend you to respect everyones sexual preferences :) Her decision, her life.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
that entire statement is utterly disrespectful

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
that entire statement is utterly disrespectful
No

you can't even get a good ratio in your thousands of games when no one good even plays anymore

noob lol

edit: make your video about the disrespect of todays youth

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci