• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/top

Would you like to see this feature implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I already know I suck...

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
So, I'm sure all those beta players remember the good old days of /top. So what if MCSG implements that once more? We've all ready been given /records (thanks <3) and why not take the next step toward in game leader boards? Also we could have different types of /top such as:

/top points [Region] which shows the top 10 players with the most points in that specific region.

/top wins [Region] This would show the top 10 players with the most wins in that region.

Just a few ideas! Please feel free to leave some more!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know that I wouldn't ever be on the top ten leader broads but It would be cool to see how much close i try to get.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah all its going to do is lower my self esteem...:p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I miss the days of being able to prove to people that I was at the top by having them type that. Now I would have nothing to go on. :c

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that since there is no region-specific leader boards anymore, they have no way of telling who is in what region. But other than that this idea sounds sick.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that since there is no region-specific leader boards anymore, they have no way of telling who is in what region. But other than that this idea sounds sick.
I hadn't thought of that :p But I do think that they are implementing monthly leader boards and MAYBE regional leaderboards. Any clarification?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Simple suggestion: Check.
Was on MCSG before: Check.
IS a great idea: Check.

I want this! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members