• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nooby's updated list:
Forgotten
They have AMAZING team work and very skilled
PVPers. They are very organized and they always know what do do if they are under attack, they also have an AWESOME leader.
Soul

Rebels
They are also very skilled in PVP and have good teamwork. They have been around for a long time and are very well-known, sadly they lost a great leader and some good PVPers but they are still standing strong. Maxypie

Trivium
A very good clan. It is newer than Forgotten and Rebels but still deserves #3. They have an awesome leader who used to be Rwbels leader and great players. They are VERY VERY VERY skilled in teamwork and PVP. I know this clan will go far. Branbob83 soggypickle

Rivals
Very skilled. They have a stacked roster and a great leader. They are always fair and honest. They have great teamwork and PVP skill. We have battled and scrimmed them and they defintly deserve the #4 spot. cf918

Vangaurd
They always do well in battles/scrim. They have GREAT teamwork, its like they have been playing with eachother for years. They also have PVP skills. At times they can be a BIT unfair but it always turns out fine. Salamancer101

Titans
I know they JUST rebanded but from what I heard they are doing good in scrims and they have a good roster. Thry used to be AMAZING so yea... Zeno

Purge
This may see a bit bias but i think we are a pretty skilled clan. We have good teamwork and a pretty good roster. We have really good choke points and do very fairly well in scrims/battles. We are un-organized sometimes but for the most part we are organized during battles/ scrims/clan meetings. SlainBotMc

Eternity
They also just rebanded but I think they did OK in the scrim against us. They won 2 and we won 4. But to be honest that really good for a clan that just rebanded. They also have a great leader. 98s Native

Sorry if I forgot some.

PlsNoHurtMehIFan

kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci