• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
-==Top 10 List (IMO)==-

1.) The Forgotten: I feel that Forgotten is the best clan around MCSG. Has amazing game-play style and knows how to play most maps.

2.) The Rivals/The Rebles: Great clan with a stacked roster. I feel that they over take most clans ;)

3.) Prodigous: Great players. I haven't gotten the chance to scrim this clan, but from what I've seen/heard, they are really talented.

4.) Vanguard: This clan has gone a long way. Great players once again with amazing teamwork. I feel that they earned their spot as #4.

5.) Trivium: Amazing clan. We have scrimmaged this clan 2 times and let me tell you, they are hella good. This clan is definitely making their way up to #1.

6.) Salvation: The new React, very good clan! Not much to say, they are pretty talented ;)

7.) The Impalers: We have battled this clan once and they put put a really good fight against us. This clan is very strong and I see them go really far in the future.

8.) Excel: Pretty new clan, but quite talented :eek:

9.) Purge: Not to be biased or anything, but I feel that we have earned our spot here. We may have had a bad history, but we are earning our respect back.

10.) Insidous: This clan is underrated IMO. I've played with their clan a lot and they are pretty beast. They carry talented players who know what teamwork means.

** I feel that I did a pretty good job of making a solid list. If you disagree, just reply ;)

Last edited:

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
-==Top 10 List (IMO)==-

1.) The Forgotten: I feel that Forgotten is the best clan around MCSG. Has amazing game-play style and knows how to play most maps.

2.) The Rivals: Great clan with a stacked roster. I feel that they over take most clans ;)

3.) Prodigous: Great players. I haven't gotten the chance to scrim this clan, but from what I've seen/heard, they are really talented.

4.) Vanguard: This clan has gone a long way. Great players once again with amazing teamwork. I feel that they earned their spot as #4.

5.) Trivium: Amazing clan. We have scrimmaged this clan 2 times and let me tell you, they are hella good. This clan is definitely making their way up to #1.

6.) Salvation: The new React, very good clan! Not much to say, they are pretty talented ;)

7.) The Impalers: We have battled this clan once and they put put a really good fight against us. This clan is very strong and I see them go really far in the future.

9.) Purge: Not to be biased or anything, but I feel that we have earned our spot here. We may have had a bad history, but we are earning our respect back.

10.) Insidous: This clan is underrated IMO. I've played with their clan a lot and they are pretty beast. They carry talented players who know what teamwork means.

** I feel that I did a pretty good job of making a solid list. If you disagree, just reply ;)
make rebels 2 and IMO your perfectly right

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
-==Top 10 List (IMO)==-

2.) The Rivals: Great clan with a stacked roster. I feel that they over take most clans ;)

I respect you good sir :3 fun scrim today btw!
Agree with your list except Rebels and Trivium should be ahead of us (Rivals).

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
-==Top 10 List (IMO)==-

Forgot Rebels ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci