• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Legendary Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone has something cool about them. Some people are trash, some are weird, while others leave legends. Sometimes, every one knows their name for whatever reason. Here I ask you, who's left legends for their names and explain why! I'll start with my top 10 legendary players
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. SuperSlayer411 Slayeer most legendary clan hopper. Anyone who knows a bigger hopper let me know :p love ya slayer

9. Imanol Most legendary... forum hipster? If you've seen him once, you better know he's the one who started anime signatures, he did it first guys! ;)

8. Binct ahhh binct... Anyone who doesn't know who he is is deprived. This my friends is the most legendary hacker. Would dominate leafygreentea any day no question :p

7. Joey Graceffa. Most legendary RANDY TEAMER. Likely the first player on mcsg to get an entire lobby to team with him and fight for his amusement solely because they were all subscribers. Want to admit it or not, you've heard of him.

6. Huahwi. most legendary... nope not youtuber, not pvper but overrated player. Nuff said guys. (Prepare 4 flame)

5. darkrai202... leader and founder of what I believe to be the greatest clan to ever exist. Phoenix AU dominates the entire region with ease and likely the others on even ping. Gg Nick Gg.

4. Quackeryy. Legend of AS. Going from 1 ping and having the entire AS community with him, to 200+ on US and 150 on AU and meeting a whole new community everywhere he goes, he's a living tale to tell. He's done quite nicely too I might add, maintaining a legit ratio. le quack

3. Soul clan legend. Anything involving clans, you'll find soul readily helping. from refereeing clan battles to making the most popular US battle rules to making battle leaderboards to leading forgotten, soul has done it all. Props to him for leaving his mark on clans.

2. Lovelights. Most legendary banned alt. Banned in v1 only to take on multiple personalities and accounts, one of which is female, and never get caught until admitting it? Gg.

1. The_Arena_Master. His title? Biggest legend. In general, every one knows his situation and everything about it. Props to arena, biggest legend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honorable mentions:
Bajancanadian- most legendary crybaby
PC- coolest Ign
Mr_Smaha- legendary ratio
Mooclan forum legend
Don't agree with my list? Hit me with your best shot and throw me your top legends. Let's see what you got :p

Last edited:

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
3 things:
1. There already are tons of these threads.
2. Mindahl? Blamph? OMGJustin? Egrodo? 3Crowns? Arena Master number 1? Binct a bigger legend than LeafyGreenTea? Smh...
3. Who even are you

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
I don't agree with the most legendary clan hopper, but I won't say his name in here cause it isn't nice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci