• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 disbanded clans

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Well it explains it self. remember no flame no nothing beside good things. I don't know to many but here are mine.

1. CyanVolts: Great PvPers and Great Teamwork. Barely anything to work on
2. Blamphs: I wasen't around long enough for this clan and CyanVolts. Were great PvP and Great Teamwork. They were almost as good as CyanVolts. (What my bro said xD)
3. Legends : Great Pvpers good teamwork. They were 1 of the best
4. Organisation v2 : If you compared them with the other clans, they were only good (Which is hard)
5. Empire: They were great then they decended a bit

Sorry if I miss any clans. I will edit this if I discover more. Remember to comment and no flame please!

Last edited:

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. CyanVolts
2. Empire (When It did disbanned)
3. Blamphs
4.Hotdogs
5.AND PHOENIX! (When It did)

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
1. The Legends
2. SlimeArmy
3. Nitride

I'm sorry but no other clans could ever compete with these 3 in their prime.
Ya, I don't know to many cause I joined in January when all the legendary clans disbanded

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it explains it self. remember no flame no nothing beside good things. I don't know to many I don't hink but here are mine. US only

Us
1. CyanVolts: Great PvPers and Great Teamwork. Barely anything to work on
2. Blamphs: I wasen't around long enough for this clan and CyanVolts. But my bro said they were great PvP and Great Teamwork. They were almost as good as CyanVolts. (What my bro said xD)
3. Forgotten: Great Pvpers good teamwork. They were 1 of the bests recently
4. The Legends: Great at everything, don't really know where to put them cause ya
5. HotDogs: Good Pvp and great leadership, they were good
Sorry if I miss any clans. I will edit this if I discover more. Remember to comment and no flame please!
errr forgotten? :)

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope you're joking when saying Cyan Volts were better than Blamphs.
I was in CV and I knew it. Lol

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
1. The Legends
2. SlimeArmy
3. Nitride

I'm sorry but no other clans could ever compete with these 3 in their prime.
Well I was in Nitride at it's prime and we truly sucked in comparison to what is about now

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
EU:
#TheLegends - Great clan best clan which was out there with great PvPers.
#SlimeArmy - Man, amazing clan back in the days with really talented PvPers, Wish it never ended :(.
#Nitride - Amazing clan with really nice people in, but when echo_555 left it changed, Glad It is back up.
#Rebels - Eshans version was a bit of a disaster with him getting banned but it was a very skilled clan.
#Chrome - I'm not sure if this is the name Theoretical, but this was also an amazing clan back in the Slime Army days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci