• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 24 Players Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
What would really be nice if it was some kind of monthly event. :D

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds cool, but as previously stated, loads of hackers place in the top 24. It would be hard to find the true best player that doesnt hack. :( And if a hacker IS going to win, then what is the point of doing it?
I personally would rather watch an all mod/admin/owner/developer game, considering we can trust all of them.
And yes, i realize what i have said may have offended the handful of players in the top 24 that actually deserve to play in that top 24 game, but the truth is, more often than not, the few ruin it for the rest :( I hope both of these events happen, although i personally would only be interested in the mod/admin/owner/developer game. Please dont be mad at me, because this is only 1 person's opinion.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Sounds cool, but as previously stated, loads of hackers place in the top 24. It would be hard to find the true best player that doesnt hack. :( And if a hacker IS going to win, then what is the point of doing it?
I personally would rather watch an all mod/admin/owner/developer game, considering we can trust all of them.
And yes, i realize what i have said may have offended the handful of players in the top 24 that actually deserve to play in that top 24 game, but the truth is, more often than not, the few ruin it for the rest :( I hope both of these events happen, although i personally would only be interested in the mod/admin/owner/developer game. Please dont be mad at me, because this is only 1 person's opinion.
See MCJacksons post :D
The hackers would simply be banned, but yet Chad is only one person, we would need more staff on for this, luckily some Moderators are in the top 24.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
The problem with that idea is that some hacks are undetectable by anything. I believe that no matter how many staff would participate in the watching, someone would find a way to give themselves the "hacking advantage". as sickening as it is, i dont think it would be possible to completely eliminate hacks, although i pray every night that someone develops a plugin that can.

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, hopefully a good amount of staff will be watching to atleast watch every single player, to make sure they don't hack.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem with that idea is that some hacks are undetectable by anything. I believe that no matter how many staff would participate in the watching, someone would find a way to give themselves the "hacking advantage". as sickening as it is, i dont think it would be possible to completely eliminate hacks, although i pray every night that someone develops a plugin that can.
The only thing I could come up with is a chest finder. o_O

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Chest finder could be a huge advantage to a player. I cant tell you how often i have won a game based off of a single lucky stone sword in a chest. Also, other feautures of some hacked clients are freecam, where a player can fly around willy nilly searching for their opponents. I believe theres also a feature on a hacked client where you can see a nameplate from 4x the normal distance, and can be seen even when crouching. These are all to my knowledge undetectable, and no matter how many staff watch a game, could not be stopped. :( although i wish they could be.

pennelia16

Spectator
Reaction score
:/ i mean i look at the leaderboards:
hmm... so and so has more victories than games played. seems legit.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that might be a bug or glitch. But i am positive that not everybody in the top 24 is free of hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci