• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Top 10 US PvPers Of All Time -

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Doesn't Matter
2. Doesn't Matter
3. Doesn't Matter
4. Doesn't Matter
5. Doesn't Matter
6. Doesn't Matter
7. Doesn't Matter
8. Doesn't Matter
9. Doesn't Matter
10. Doesn't Matter

Because in the end, why does being good at PvP matter? are you going to brag about being a good pvper xD, Put that on your college resume.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
he once was quite the lad
Edit: Elaborating on Tiro's post. Any top 10 pvper currently would probably get at least 8 hearted by a top 10 pvper like last summer or whenever double tap was. The skill level died with the sprint button or whatever its called, and thats frankly why clans probably died. It was way more fun when beating someone actually meant you are better, and not what it is now. It also made the clan scene better because battles were much harder because when you were going to get picked or something you couldnt automatically keep running, took skill to juke and recover from being hit once or something while on the run. Also it made chasing a lot harder too, and thats why clans are probably worse now tbh, take any top 10 clan now and put it against a top 10 clan a year ago and it would be a demolition derby featuring john cena.
Demolition derby featuring john cena xD Ill be honest I was too pro with double tap and when 1.7 came out I looked at a bunch of youtubers who sudenly obtained my skill all because of the sprint button I WAS DONE YO. Then I realized the possibilities and I was liek I WILL SMELL YOUR NIP

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
back when it took skill to pvp :^)
1. BomBashious
2. Tironas11
3. SwagGiraffe
4. iPureGold
5. Agilities
6. Luke
7. Voxcile
8. JustlThelWorst
9. 20s
10. Love
SwagGiraffe, iPureGold, and JustlThelWorst! JustlThelWorst was a nice guy, but he wasn't a god at pvp. Pure and Swag though. Funny joke.
he once was quite the lad
Edit: Elaborating on Tiro's post. Any top 10 pvper currently would probably get at least 8 hearted by a top 10 pvper like last summer or whenever double tap was. The skill level died with the sprint button or whatever its called, and thats frankly why clans probably died. It was way more fun when beating someone actually meant you are better, and not what it is now. It also made the clan scene better because battles were much harder because when you were going to get picked or something you couldnt automatically keep running, took skill to juke and recover from being hit once or something while on the run. Also it made chasing a lot harder too, and thats why clans are probably worse now tbh, take any top 10 clan now and put it against a top 10 clan a year ago and it would be a demolition derby featuring john cena.
I'd honestly disagree with you completely. I've played the whole time and that's just a plan old lie. People weren't just gods because they played a summer ago. I agree it took more skill to produce combos then it does now. All you do now is hold a button and get crits. Those people would not 8 heart others though. Some of those people still play even. I would like an example of one of these players that could 8 heart a player that plays now.

Last edited:

nickk

Career
Reaction score
1. Doesn't Matter
2. Doesn't Matter
3. Doesn't Matter
4. Doesn't Matter
5. Doesn't Matter
6. Doesn't Matter
7. Doesn't Matter
8. Doesn't Matter
9. Doesn't Matter
10. Doesn't Matter

Because in the end, why does being good at PvP matter? are you going to brag about being a good pvper xD, Put that on your college resume.
uh yes actually i will put it on my resemae

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
1. LoveLights
2. JustAHotDog
3. Huahwi
4. Knowledgeguy
5. BomBashious
6. TOXICWASTEII
7. Soulv2
8. BiboyQG
9. MrGears
10. ForceHacks

Dont hate opinions

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
1. LoveLights
2. JustAHotDog
3. Huahwi
4. Knowledgeguy
5. BomBashious
6. TOXICWASTEII
7. Soulv2
8. BiboyQG
9. MrGears
10. ForceHacks

Dont hate opinions
soul has never been a good pvper past december 2012, sure he was pretty solid back in the day but ever since the creation of forgotten he traded his pvp ability for a more tactical approach in the game. yeah he was top 8 in forgotten but that was mainly due to his tactical prowess
rest of ur list looks p typical

OhhTropical

Tribute
Reaction score
1.WereIsHuahwi?
2WereIsHuahwi?
3WereIsHuahwi?
4WereIsHuahwi?
5WereIsHuahwi?
6WereIsHuahwi?
7WereIsHuahwi?
8WereIsHuahwi?