• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG PvPers

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk and idc. Now, last time I'm asking you, please get off of this thread. You're causing a bit of flame.
Ok I have removed myself from this thread so don't reply to this. Goodbye please. :p ;)

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, you can get to a certain point where you end up knowing every strategy and pvp tricks like strafing, fns, etc. to the point where it all depends on ping and fps. So here is my list mostly based off of ping and fps.

1. Jayotic
2. Gravey4rd
3. Huahwi
4. TOXICWASTEII
5. Quackeryy
6. Nintendonut69
7. Zero_Frosty
8. TheCreeperFarts
9. Grapeapplesauce
10. Prolouge

Most of these are pvpers that are not as well known as the youtubers, but trust me its pretty accurate.
I get 80 ping(not too bad) and 30 fps and I still manage too beat a few of those people. Though ping and fps do help, skill over rules them.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
1. Overated youtuber
2. Person high on the leaderboards
3. Person high on the leaderboards
4. Another overated youtuber
5. Me cause I think I'm so good like amirite?
6. My friend
7. Yet another overated youtuber
8. Someone who's killed overated youtubers
9. Random EU person high on the leaderboards I've never seen play
10. Random AU person high on the leaderbards I've never seen play

Pretty accurate with these type of threads... There is no real way to figure out the "top 10 pvpers"; minecraft comes to a point where you can't really be better than what you are currently. You might beat someone in a 1v1, they will beat you back. It's almost impossible to find out who the best pvper throughot 2,000,000 different players. Youtubers who are usually fairly decent at the game are ranked very high because thousands of people see how they play. Also it's based off of ping and luck most of the time too...

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Overated youtuber
2. Person high on the leaderboards
3. Person high on the leaderboards
4. Another overated youtuber
5. Me cause I think I'm so good like amirite?
6. My friend
7. Yet another overated youtuber
8. Someone who's killed overated youtubers
9. Random EU person high on the leaderboards I've never seen play
10. Random AU person high on the leaderbards I've never seen play

Pretty accurate with these type of threads... There is no real way to figure out the "top 10 pvpers"; minecraft comes to a point where you can't really be better than what you are currently. You might beat someone in a 1v1, they will beat you back. It's almost impossible to find out who the best pvper throughot 2,000,000 different players. Youtubers who are usually fairly decent at the game are ranked very high because thousands of people see how they play. Also it's based off of ping and luck most of the time too...
y u num 5? U num 1 bae.

Mybmg_102306

Diamond
Reaction score
1. bajancanadian
2. skydoesminecraft
3.docm77
4.xrpmx13
5.ssundee
6.ASFJerome
7.HuskyMUDKIPZ
8.noahcraft