• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 eu pvpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
lol I haven't played EU in like forever. But I do get teamed on multiple times every game xD including EVERY deathmatch.
I just mentioned you since he had a kill on you in his signature (most likely a team kill c: )

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Lifeyz
2. Ryska_ryssen
3. Gaxriexz
4. Exploding_Wrath
5. HengesFan
6. mice9
7. Kallbergz
8.JackD88
9. Araxed
10. joethepro15

I didnt take much time w/ the order just put the good ones at the top and then who id fought and got smacked off

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
I would consider you the worst player who has above 1500 wins, you don't have any skill whatsoever, the only thing you do is teaming in a 4-5 man team every single game and let them boost you. And what makes that worse is that if you kill someone really good, eks Ryska, Araxed, Reven86 and so fort, you say GG (number of hearts) after randie teaming on them. Kthxbye, also if you try to deny it, you tried to team on JackD88HD with me in dm, I denied but that just shows how you play Mcsg, also you were in a 5 man team against me and Araxed we gave you the D, but that also shows a lot. You're honestly really bad at pvp. I don't want to start a flame war, so this is all I have to say. Goodbye, have a nice day.
I know that it doesn't matter what I say, you'll still think I'm a booster, but just see all my games in the forums, you can see the people I play with and you'll see I don't team.
The thing is that when I teamed I /undisguised but
I would consider you the worst player who has above 1500 wins, you don't have any skill whatsoever, the only thing you do is teaming in a 4-5 man team every single game and let them boost you. And what makes that worse is that if you kill someone really good, eks Ryska, Araxed, Reven86 and so fort, you say GG (number of hearts) after randie teaming on them. Kthxbye, also if you try to deny it, you tried to team on JackD88HD with me in dm, I denied but that just shows how you play Mcsg, also you were in a 5 man team against me and Araxed we gave you the D, but that also shows a lot. You're honestly really bad at pvp. I don't want to start a flame war, so this is all I have to say. Goodbye, have a nice day.
I know that you won't care about what I say, but you just have to check my games in the forums and see that I don't team. The thing is that when I team I /undisguise and you see me, but probably I've played in a game with you a thousand times disguised and you didn't notice I was playing solo.
I don't care about what you guys think of me anymore, and Ik that you probably will probably keep thinking I'm a noob teamer but don't think I'm booster cuz 1- I almost never team with teams of more than 3 (and i dont usually team, i prefer playing solo) and 2- NOBODY has let me win in my life, so I'm not boosting.

I haven't randy team or even team with suscribers in the last 1 month since Ryska uploaded that video, but I've seen that you guys don't care and will be calling me teamer noob for ages so... Idk what to do. See you
I really don't wanna be your enemy, but Ik that you and another 4 or 5 guys hate me... well I'm sorry about what I did in the past <3

TRPickabolt

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that it doesn't matter what I say, you'll still think I'm a booster, but just see all my games in the forums, you can see the people I play with and you'll see I don't team.

I know that you won't care about what I say, but you just have to check my games in the forums and see that I don't team. The thing is that when I team I /undisguise and you see me, but probably I've played in a game with you a thousand times disguised and you didn't notice I was playing solo.
I don't care about what you guys think of me anymore, and Ik that you probably will probably keep thinking I'm a noob teamer but don't think I'm booster cuz 1- I almost never team with teams of more than 3 (and i dont usually team, i prefer playing solo) and 2- NOBODY has let me win in my life, so I'm not boosting.

I haven't randy team or even team with suscribers in the last 1 month since Ryska uploaded that video, but I've seen that you guys don't care and will be calling me teamer noob for ages so... Idk what to do. See you
I really don't wanna be your enemy, but Ik that you and another 4 or 5 guys hate me... well I'm sorry about what I did in the past <3
How will checking your stats on the forums help? How should I know that you don't play with the same people over and over again? You might just switch it up every other game, and I hardly belive when you say "I havn't teamed since Ryska uploaded that video". I guess there isn't any way to prove you wrong, and I actually do think that you solo quite a bit, but not as much as you say you do. There really isn't anything much other to say, but I still think you team a lot, you might not do as much as you used to, but you still do. Nuff said.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I didnt take much time w/ the order just put the good ones at the top and then who id fought and got smacked off[/QUO

The whole community hates you lol. Not only 4-5 people lmfao

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
How will checking your stats on the forums help? How should I know that you don't play with the same people over and over again? You might just switch it up every other game, and I hardly belive when you say "I havn't teamed since Ryska uploaded that video". I guess there isn't any way to prove you wrong, and I actually do think that you solo quite a bit, but not as much as you say you do. There really isn't anything much other to say, but I still think you team a lot, you might not do as much as you used to, but you still do. Nuff said.
Check the number of my games and change the nuumber in this link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/12234911/

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Check the number of my games and change the nuumber in this link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/12234911/
ahahahahaha

So I checked a few games of yours since you're so confident you didn't team...

Who's this "GhostKray_" guy, and why were you playing on CA? Doesn't look like you were boosting wins at all does it. Oh dear.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/12272614/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/12272143/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/12273196

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci