• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Current AU PvPers

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
He kept screaming at me and abusing me whilst 5 blocking me. So he probably does hack.
I've never hacked on wiffy on zest or any servers and also remember ur 1000wins video the guy who destroyed u yeh guess who that was

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright u bunnies heads I got a idea how about we get in a Skype call I share screens and everything and vs u and u will see I will still destroy and I use vanilla Minecraft and I'm pretty sure u can only hide ghost clients in forge right?

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
I've never hacked on wiffy on zest or any servers and also remember ur 1000wins video the guy who destroyed u yeh guess who that was
Alright u bunnies heads I got a idea how about we get in a Skype call I share screens and everything and vs u and u will see I will still destroy and I use vanilla Minecraft and I'm pretty sure u can only hide ghost clients in forge right?
Do you know what a fullstop is?

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Yes i do but i cbf trying to spell good fuckhead its not like its a spelling test
And then you realise that a full stop comes under punctuation, not spelling.

Face the facts man, you're not academically gifted.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
And then you realise that a full stop comes under punctuation, not spelling.

Face the facts man, you're not academically gifted.
May I ask what correct grammar has to do with this thread? Am I missing something? do you have to excel at punctuation/grammar to make it on to the Top 10 Current AU PvPer's ? Do you have to be academically gifted to master clicking a mouse?

feminist

Career
Reaction score
May I ask what correct grammar has to do with this thread? Am I missing something? do you have to excel at punctuation/grammar to make it on to the Top 10 Current AU PvPer's ? Do you have to be academically gifted to master clicking a mouse?
The last couple of pages has literally been full of "Your grammar is cancer" and "You don't know punctuation".

Like, I know chicks on MCSG love me but I never knew they loved me THAT much. You seriously shouldn't have. xx

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
The last couple of pages has literally been full of "Your grammar is cancer" and "You don't know punctuation".

Like, I know chicks on MCSG love me but I never knew they loved me THAT much. You seriously shouldn't have. xx
I don't know of any chicks on 'mcsg' that love you? I admire people that are confident, not arrogant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci