• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 best maps! Top 10 worst maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
To hard because there's so many good maps.

D

Deleted member 277301

The Ones i like much:
1. Solar Frost
2. Sg 4
3. Demons Breeze
4. Valleyside university
5. Holiday resort
6. Fortune Island
7. Survival Games Highway
8. Rugged Lands
9. Teweran sg 2
10. Teweran SG 1
The ones i dont like so much:
1. Avarcia
2. Breeze island
3. Teweran Sg 3
4. Sg 3
5. Sg 1
6. Sg 2
7. Sg 5
8. Vida Cova
9. Moon base 9
10. Wyverns Wake
As you probably can see i dont like The most of Vareide's maps :p And i auctually dont know why i dont like and likes the maps xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh My how could u guys hate some of these maps
1. SG1 (Come on its original and if u have a chest route its too good)
2.SG2 (Its big but does not mean its bad, if u don't know the 4 double chests then its bad)
3.Breeze Island and Demon's Breeze (Great maps if u have a chest route and diamond swords. very quick games)
And also The old solar frost

Reaction score
Some maps I just dislike for some reasons
1.VIDA COVE (Come on people with stone swords in mid.)
2.SG4 (THIS WAS A GREAT MAP BUT WE PLAYED IT TOO LONG :()
3.Valleyside University (Too overplayed. For one day I played this over and over and over again but is a great map)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Top 5:

1) SG4 - Sure it's overplayed.. Why? Because it's a good map. Amazing gameplay

2) Solar Frost - Short, quick and intense games

3) Demons Breeze - Intense PvP and gameplay, strategy plays a huge part.

4) Avaricgajfhgadk - Despite me not knowing how to pronounce or spell it... I really love the map

5) TSG2 - I used to hate the map.. Now I find it somewhat fun to play, good PvP. It's slowly climbing my list of favourite maps.

Lowest 5: (1 being worst)

1) Freeze Island - Eew, ugly.

2) SG1 - Yeah, I'm an old school player, what of it? This map is terrible in gameplay. To tell you the truth I couldn't care less about nostalgia.. I live in the present, not the past.

3) Moonbase 9 - Sorry Red Forest, this map is terrible. Insanely boring game-play and it doesn't look that good either.. Maybe if it had glass it might be nicer. (It's okay, Icarus is amazing and that makes up for it)

4) Khamunksdhfgajdfghadkfgafkga - Not even worth learning how to spell it.. Team Elite have made some good maps and some bad maps.. This is one of the bad maps.

5) Holiday Resort - Boring PvP, big chases and overall a boring map to play, it does get credit for aesthetics though.

Reaction score
Top 5:

1) SG4 - Sure it's overplayed.. Why? Because it's a good map. Amazing gameplay

2) Solar Frost - Short, quick and intense games

3) Demons Breeze - Intense PvP and gameplay, strategy plays a huge part.

4) Avaricgajfhgadk - Despite me not knowing how to pronounce or spell it... I really love the map

5) TSG2 - I used to hate the map.. Now I find it somewhat fun to play, good PvP. It's slowly climbing my list of favourite maps.

Lowest 5: (1 being worst)

1) Freeze Island - Eew, ugly.

2) SG1 - Yeah, I'm an old school player, what of it? This map is terrible in gameplay. To tell you the truth I couldn't care less about nostalgia.. I live in the present, not the past.

3) Moonbase 9 - Sorry Red Forest, this map is terrible. Insanely boring game-play and it doesn't look that good either.. Maybe if it had glass it might be nicer. (It's okay, Icarus is amazing and that makes up for it)

4) Khamunksdhfgajdfghadkfgafkga - Not even worth learning how to spell it.. Team Elite have made some good maps and some bad maps.. This is one of the bad maps.

5) Holiday Resort - Boring PvP, big chases and overall a boring map to play, it does get credit for aesthetics though.
Have u ever heard about a map called Overgrown Arena
That is the WORST map EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci