• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Hackers

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
that's the problem everybody whines about them but no one actually does anything about it

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We, moderators are attempting to do the best that we can. Some of us may have school and can't do 24 hour shifts. (Me included) If you run in to a hacker the Teamspeak is always available. (ts.mcsg.in) Also if no one is on at the time that you play you could record as many of you have said (from what i read). There is in fact a rise in hackers as the number players that are now on break. I get poked often and I try my best to find them my self. They ruin game play for everyone and we want to make it friendly and fair. Don't worry to much about them just keep reporting, recording and poking moderators. We will do our very best to catch them all.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I went ahead and deleted any disrespectful comments (along with their responses, even if not disrespectful) to help keep this thread on topic. Any new comments that are disrespectful and/or not related to the topic, will be deleted.

L

Lululioness

I actually saw someone with leafy green tea hacks yesterday on the AU servers. About two thirds of the players were punched away from the chests. It was ridiculous. There were also two teams with nodus.

In my opinion AU applicants should be the priority for mod.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
I went ahead and deleted any disrespectful comments (along with their responses, even if not disrespectful) to help keep this thread on topic. Any new comments that are disrespectful and/or not related to the topic, will be deleted.

Thanks man :)

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
Not 4-5 a game but still a huge amount in comparison to 3 months ago

Armored_Hellcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Great job getting those hackers! Just do me a favor please... DON'T BAN INNOCENT PEOPLE, thank you. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci