• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tomahawk's Ask Me Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Decided to make on of these threads because why not? Seems like one of those trends everyone else is doing so I might as well do it myself. (Remember, don't succumb to peer pressure like I have kids)
So really, ask me anything! I'll answer it as honestly as I can.

(Don't ask anything that me anything that might help you find out where I live. If you want to stalk me, do that on Twitter, its not as creepy and not as illegal.)

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FIRST! What is your favorite type of food/meal.
Hmm, Pizza and Chinese food are my favorites.

What's your favorite and least favorite MCSG map?
My favorite map has got to be Teweran. Love pretty much everything about that map. My least favorite? Well its not in rotation anymore, but its Hungry Hills. My least favorite map still in rotation? Fortress Pyke.

Do you like dogs :3
I most definitely love dogs. Even though I am allergic to their fur. :(

Whats your favorite idea?
Ideas? I have no idea what you are talking about so I'll say I love all ideas equally.

Did you ever go n toilet ingame?
I've gone to the bathroom quite a few times while I'm playing. I'll find myself a good hiding place, run to the bathroom as fast as I can, squeeze out whatever bodily fluids need squeezing out, wash my hands, run back in my room, then continue playing. Like a boss.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm, Pizza and Chinese food are my favorites.

My favorite map has got to be Teweran. Love pretty much everything about that map. My least favorite? Well its not in rotation anymore, but its Hungry Hills. My least favorite map still in rotation? Fortress Pyke.

I most definitely love dogs. Even though I am allergic to their fur. :(

Ideas? I have no idea what you are talking about so I'll say I love all ideas equally.

I've gone to the bathroom quite a few times while I'm playing. I'll find myself a good hiding place, run to the bathroom as fast as I can, squeeze out whatever bodily fluids need squeezing out, wash my hands, run back in my room, then continue playing. Like a boss.
Just squeeze out them juices.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
What ever happened to MuffinBeaner?

Aido_m1

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you a lady in disguise?

Do you smell like Jonny Depp?

Are you a midget on stilts?

Status