• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Today is the day! Updates.

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
I saw it and edited it:)
If you were in the competetive part of MCSG you would understand:D obviously you arent
Maybe you should stop causing a flame. I stopped playing competitively pretty much since I got mod. Then I retired, because I didn't have the time and will anymore to play and serve for MCGamer, because of my own personal reasons. I'm still struggling with that, so that's why I do not play competitively at this moment. For that matter of fact, I love playing MCSG and I love getting wins. But yet, I don't play to win, I just want to have fun with my friends and that's, like I said before, why the servers are here. Just deal with the fact that the reset isn't happening now, because it will make everyone mad if their wins get counted as losses because of some bug. It wouldn't make anyone any happier. Just wait another week. It's not your life, it's a game.

GeoJeo9696

Spectator
Reaction score
I just want a hackers-free server I don't give a **** about teams or tryhards without hackers WINS are easy!
Btw stats reset was a stupidity!People who are up in the ranks worked hard for them,dedicated their hours for them and now they will be puted in "legacy" leaderboard..Well guess what! Nobody cares!
Also if on MCSG v1 we got a ban for cursing can we re apply for mods on V2? if not its a shame for us (older guys) because its not our fault that young kids are playing it...Most of the chat is also uselesss I see only noobs arguing,teaming,and talking usefull s**t....

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I just want a hackers-free server I don't give a **** about teams or tryhards without hackers WINS are easy!
Btw stats reset was a stupidity!People who are up in the ranks worked hard for them,dedicated their hours for them and now they will be puted in "legacy" leaderboard..Well guess what! Nobody cares!
Also if on MCSG v1 we got a ban for cursing can we re apply for mods on V2? if not its a shame for us (older guys) because its not our fault that young kids are playing it...Most of the chat is also uselesss I see only noobs arguing,teaming,and talking usefull s**t....
Sigh... This is where the confusion begins.
This is called MCGamer v2, not MCSG v2. MCSG v1 was way back in 2012. MCSG v2 was early 2013, and MCGamer v2 is now.
The differences are important, because they will cause confusion when you mention MCSG v2 to older players.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
I was very negative about the delay at first but it was very immature if me to flame over it and i deleted my posts:) Lets make a line and lets start over again:p

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci