• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To mcsg staff .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not only my problem but it's a problem for all. I reported a good number of cheaters but not all of them have been banned as you always said . You always say : The user has been dealt with but you don't really ban them.... I find them in game . It's not only my problem but alot of my friends when they have reported a cheater and you said that you have banned him , they still find him in game.
I'm not saying that mcsg moderators do nothing but i just would like to see an mcsg staff that really do what they say. If you don't want to ban them , just don't answer the post.
Thanks to mcsg staff that helps everyday the mcgamer community.

J

Jojo

We look at all the reports and decide whether the evidence is sufficient or not and then deal with the users appropriately. This does not necessarily mean that the player was really hacking or the evidence sufficient.
However if the player on the video was actually hacking and you still see them in game it might be the case, that the ban has been pardoned because their account was stolen and they can proof that (just as an example).
Believe me, your help is greatly appreciated as, even though not all reported people will get punished, a lot of them do.
There can be many reasons why you see someone on the servers again; that's Moderator's business. We strive to punish fairly.

If you have any further questions about that or anything else, feel free to dm me.
Have a great day! :)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Maybe they got banned temporarily and not permanently ツ

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
As JLioner stated above. We deal with rule-breakers appropiately.

I can assure you that we deal with the rule-breakers. We just give them the right punishment. If we feel like the evidence is not clear enough then we are not dealing with it. Also not every punishment we make is a permanent ban. There also are mutes and tempbans.
Hope this helped! If you have any more questions feel free to contact me. :)

Question answered thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci