• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To ChadTheDj...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Chad has been in a few meetings in the past few months, and the things he has said have been very good to hear. He understands things are a mess and has some nice ideas for the future. I just think it's a tight situation to be in, if he comes back suddenly, he's gonna get bombarded with questions, and nobody wants that, especially him. He's still the same Chad, good leader and all, but with the development department lacking, it's gonna be tough to get his ideas finished before the summer is in full swing.
And he deserves to get bombarded with questions. The longer he hides the harder it will be for him when he comes back. He just has got to get it over with. However, I do not believe that this is what is preventing him from coming back.

Anyway, regardless it is not like he is slowly working his way back. Four posts in almost six months is pathetic. You can't sugar coat that.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And he deserves to get bombarded with questions. The longer he hides the harder it will be for him when he comes back. He just has got to get it over with. However, I do not believe that this is what is preventing him from coming back.

Anyway, regardless it is not like he is slowly working his way back. Four posts in almost six months is pathetic. You can't sugar coat that.
It's not a requirement to post on the forums regularly as an owner..that's what Sr. Mods are for, to communicate with the community Chad's wishes. He can work behind the scenes and let the other people do all of the communication.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It's not a requirement to post on the forums regularly as an owner..that's what Sr. Mods are for, to communicate with the community Chad's wishes. He can work behind the scenes and let the other people do all of the communication.
Oh it definitely doesn't have to be that often. Just four times posts in six months is not ok. He needs to ever so often be interacting with the community, so that the community has faith in him in return. Right now everyone thinks he does a terrible job, because look at the state of the network and all he is doing is hiding. True leaders rise when faced with adversity. Yes, some of that can be behind the scenes, but the AU shutting down thread was pathetic IMO. Should have been way more sincere.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
I don't think there's much to save.
You sound entitled and whiny dude. It's a minecraft server, I understand having memories- we all do- but this is Chad's server at the end of the day, and a post like this won't change that.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
As a staff member I feel like I should disagree with you but I really can't bring myself to say I do. I agree 100%. I was talking to some other mods, Sr. Mods, Admins on TS the other day and this topic was touched on, and I learned a lot more about the Chad situation. I've heard many, many things regarding him. I feel like the staff team and the entire community feels sort of faked out due to him being inactive at this point. But from what I've heard, he is aware that the server is a bit of a mess and there are things that need fixing, and he has plans to fix them. I've heard a few more things too. I wont divulge, but these are just things I've heard. And I really hope things will get better for the server.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
As a staff member I feel like I should disagree with you but I really can't bring myself to say I do. I agree 100%. I was talking to some other mods, Sr. Mods, Admins on TS the other day and this topic was touched on, and I learned a lot more about the Chad situation. I've heard many, many things regarding him. I feel like the staff team and the entire community feels sort of faked out due to him being inactive at this point. But from what I've heard, he is aware that the server is a bit of a mess and there are things that need fixing, and he has plans to fix them. I've heard a few more things too. I wont divulge, but these are just things I've heard. And I really hope things will get better for the server.
Yes, when I was staff I heard similar stuff getting said about Chad. As a staff member the situation is even more frustrating than as a community member. This was one of the main reasons I left the team. We were always told something was up to Chad, but we rarely saw the person it was always up to.

Mike

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea I agree. I was a staff member as well and I heard some stuff as well maybe not as much because when I was mod the server was actually doing pretty okay. Hopefully the plan that chad has well get the server from going from 1k players back up to 5-10k players or even more.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
Yes, when I was staff I heard similar stuff getting said about Chad. As a staff member the situation is even more frustrating than as a community member. This was one of the main reasons I left the team. We were always told something was up to Chad, but we rarely saw the person it was always up to.
That's because it's not really any of your business? You're not being paid, this isn't a 'job'. You're volunteering for a minecraft server that you play on. Be realistic, you have no power and you're pretending to know more than you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci