• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To all the players that hackusate towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
This is to all the players that hackusate towards me.
I do NOT hack. I have never hacked before in my life. I never wanted to hack. I don't want to look like a hacker.
The people that have called hacks on me and started flame, and in some cases DDOsed me because they though I hacked, piss me off so much (and make me feel good sometimes when they are noobs) they make me want to create this thread as a message. To leave me alone. I have a hacked simply called "Skill". Never heard of it?

I can call out so many names it's not even funny. I've been called a hacker even by my former clan (If you are reading this you know who you are.) and then one of them called me eZ and then said "toggle much"? Really? That actually was today. Yes, today. It made me extremely mad.
Most of the people that call me a hacker say "Aimbot noob get good at the game" When if you check my statistics, I am a diamond donor and have nearly 350 wins. I would never take the risk of throwing 75 dollars and all my progressed skill down the crapper. Now why do people call me a hacker, I'm not sure. One person told me the way I hit is how most aimbot users hit. But you know what that's called? Knowing how to play the game and knowing where to hit from. Other times where I get called a hacker is when I am facing a guy in full iron and I am undergeared. I go under him/her, he/she gets a couple hits, and then I get a wombo combo happy feet on them and winning the fight only to find after winning the game the person who I killed says "Aidan4AU that forcefield toggle, nice hacks. Recorded and banned". *Facepalm* Yay, I'm on youtube! for the wrong reason.

The first few times I have gotten falsely accused of hacks I usually have a good laugh over it. But now the accusations are just getting out of hand. And sometimes I think to myself when someone calls me a hacker and threatens me, I just think "I'm just so done with my life." This happens when I get wins too, and the accusers always rain on my parade. I just hate it now. Absolutely hate it. You have not a clue of how much I've wanted to seek those players out, and prove them wrong. That I'm just a normal Minecraft MCSG player and a normal person, and would never do anything as nonsensical and cruel as using a hacked client. I am just using Minecraft 1.7.4, with optifine. Where do the hacks appear?

One of the worst times was today, I've talked about this in a previous paragraph, where I played with my former clan and got 3v1'd and got falsely accused of hacks by the owner, who hates me, and you have no idea about the other owner, of how much he nonsensically hates me. That is why I left and currently reside in ArtOfPVP, because I don't have owners there that hate me with a passion. No flame, I'm JS.

So, please, do not call me a hacker. I am still kind of in depression and just want to live a good life online, without all the flame, DDosing, the hatred, all because I am falsely accused of hacks. I am literally on edge of crying as I am typing this. I just want all of the hate towards me to stop. Please. I'm just a normal boy trying to prove I am worth people's time. Please, I beg of you, stop.
Also, no flame. Just PLEASE! No flame!

-Yoshi Aidan ArtOfPVP

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I just felt I needed to send a message but apparently not.....

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked due to flame and OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci