• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To all staff considering resigning...

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
If you have not already decided to leave, but are considering doing so please do not rush to any decisions. It is easy in the heat of the current situation to say I am out too, but give it a few days and sleep on it a few times. The fate of the network may very well be in your hands. MCGamer needs a functional staff team, and that requires people to stay and hold it together. Yes, when important people leave it can be depressing, but make sure you don't rush to any decisions. A world without so and so on the team may seem daunting, but instead take the opportunity and do your best to fill the void. The community needs you. MCGamer needs you. The future of the network is up to you. That being said, if you do decide to resign I 100% support your decision, I just want to make sure that you make the right decision!
But then we realise that it's gonna be taken down anyway so everyone gtfo while its early.

Edit: AU was the best, everyone else sucks, we had best community, should've kept us, bye.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
But then we realise that it's gonna be taken down anyway so everyone gtfo while its early.

Edit: AU was the best, everyone else sucks, we had best community, should've kept us, bye.
our community sucked wtf

Strafe

Gold
Reaction score
I'm a AU player, it's sad to see mcsg dying.
I think EU is about to blow dust as well. My thought is that Chad isn't making enough money from this anymore. I mean it Certainly not easy to hosts this and the reason they dropped AU is because the donations might not be enough.

I won't be surprised if console or the iPad has more people than The PC playing. As it is cheaper to get the iPad version and most kids either have a iPad or a ps4 anyway.
I dont think they'll remove EU tbh.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
People don't like Minecraft anymore, it's simple. Let's us not fall, let us graciously accept defeat. MCGamer has been apart of everyone's lives for over 4 years, it has served and had it's time. It is time to let what is happening, happen. There's a whole world out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci