• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips/Guidelines to be a team.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Hello! I'm the AlLuc and I have seen many of teams get defeated by me (Not all) Because they don't act like a true team when it comes down to PvP. Here are some tips for teams:
  • NEVER ever split up in a fight - if you split up people can 1v1 your teammates until you remain. This is to counter those team- takeout strategies (Unless you are making a trap, and even then, be careful).
  • Split the loot- Split the loot so everyone is even, unless you have little loot, then give it to 1 teammate and let him kill others for more loot.
  • Routes- Have different routes that get good stuff. Don't go on the same route, you will end up with more stuff then if you went the same way.
  • Comunication- Helps If you don't have skype or teamspeak, make special names for places (eg trainstation on Sg4, Area x or Dogs den) And you can type this ingame if getting chased or want to meet up without others knowing
  • (Optional) Skype/Team speak- This can help you co-ordinate where you are, what to do and if the other teammates need help if they are getting chased/fighting an enemy.
Thankyou for reading and If you can give me any tips to add, say them in the thread :)

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice guide! I've seen too many teams be beaten by none other than myself because they're un-coordinated or don't help each other out. I only just got taken out by a team of 6, because most of them sat and watched as two fought me.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Nice guide! I've seen too many teams be beaten by none other than myself because they're un-coordinated or don't help each other out. I only just got taken out by a team of 6, because most of them sat and watched as two fought me.
Ikr, I actually learnt that the hard way once. Me and my sis got demolished by a guy with less gear. That was back when map 1 and 2 were the only ones tho.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
THANk YOU SO MUCH for making the game worse. No one likes teams, way to make teams more overpowered.
Teaming's a big factor of the game! Now we just need to figure out some amazing strategies for fighting teams! Brb guise, thread!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Teaming's a big factor of the game! Now we just need to figure out some amazing strategies for fighting teams! Brb guise, thread!
I kill teams all the time, it's not very hard. But do you really have to make a thread to make teams harder to kill? I mean come on...

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
THANk YOU SO MUCH for making the game worse. No one likes teams, way to make teams more overpowered.
Confession Bear: I actually like teams, because they are a challenge. #Couldntmakememebecausemobile

Emperor970

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice tips, I see too many teams get demolished by a single person. :D

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
NEVER ever split up- if you split up people can 1v1 your teammates until you remain. This is to counter those team- takeout strategies (Unless you are making a trap, and even then, be careful).

Routes- Have different routes that get good stuff. Don't go on the same route, you will end up with more stuff then if you went the same way.
These two statements contradict each other. >:c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci