• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for PVP?

mauromaresmr

Diamond
Reaction score
Strafe, Flint and steel (Gets them extremely annoyed which is always funny) Fishing rod strat. Look up Huawhi, Learn from him
~Mauro

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remember, you can always go to the "Tips and strategies" section to where you can find a lot of different things to help you survive within the game. Which is found here

My suggestion is just team with some friends if necessary, but always know your map, because it helps you know where you are going and where to escape to when being chased. c:

Reaction score
Even though I don't follow half of these cause I just suck, these are legit tips, and following them will help you.

1. Learn to use the fishing rod. This causes a slight knockback in your opponent, and you can land a few extra hits on him.
2. Learn to flint & steel. Self Explanatory.
3. Block hitting below 5 hears, can sometimes save your life.
4. Running from side to side while sometimes.
5. Practicing with the bow.

Thats pretty much it, Im feeling lazy and I don't want to go into detail right now :p

Omega_Rex

Tribute
Reaction score
Pvp for tf2 u mean?
Be a scout so u can outrun everyone sneak a lot don't just snipe from inside ur base where u can't be hit cause u will look like a noob and a coward

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Moved under Survival Games Tips and Strategies c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci