• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for beating the pros? Reven86 has not lost his edge...

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Well erm, that's totally incorrect.

a) I ran and gappled at half a heart I think it was and I was probably on 6 hearts when we started fighting, still an advantage.

b) I didn't even team with the guy,

c) You even gappled when I attacked you, you started 10 hearts, me 6, you gappled again and you still lost, yes, that's a huge advantage, you just failed with like every fns you put down.

Erm, teaming with people so you can fair fight in deathmatch, then suddenly attacking you after one 1v1 has finished is scumbagging. Why even get involved?
Because Reven86 is a good guy, and I don't like the idea of calling him a scumbag. The goal is to win, and reven tried too. What's wrong with that?

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
You can always 5 team on him. That's what lots of "less skilled" players do.

Seriously though, it's hard to beat someone better than you without doing something like teaming or cleaning them up.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Well erm, that's totally incorrect.

a) I ran and gappled at half a heart I think it was and I was probably on 6 hearts when we started fighting, still an advantage.

b) I didn't even team with the guy,

c) You even gappled when I attacked you, you started 10 hearts, me 6, you gappled again and you still lost, yes, that's a huge advantage, you just failed with like every fns you put down.

Erm, teaming with people so you can fair fight in deathmatch, then suddenly attacking you after one 1v1 has finished is scumbagging. Why even get involved?
Lol ok, first off, you did ask the other guy to team.. so don't even go there. You and him 2v1 me hardcore. You didn't attack him, you kept trying to attack me when I was killing the guy. You teamed, get over it xD. Like I said, I deserved it.

Secondly, if I remember correctly, you ate the gapple right b4 dm? or in pre-dmatch? I ate mine right in the middle of a 2v1 against a good player(you) and some randy. I had no chance at the point lol. My gold apple made no difference. You eating yours tho, is the only reason you survived.

My fns did all fail, that goes with being rusty. You go over a month without playing any Mcsg or pvp and see how good you are when you come back. Also, only reason I teamed with you guys is because if I said no, you guys would of 2v1 me and obviously I would of lost a 2v1 against you and Joe.

And really dude, you need to let this go and stop raging about it in game and on forums. Just look at what Theoretical is saying man.. you do what you have to do to win. I was rusty, I knew I would lose if i didn't team with you guys and most likely would of got stomped in a 1v1 against you due to how rusty I was. It was all for the laughs. Don't take it so seriously and post about it all over the place..

I have actually betrayed theo (the guy here who is defending me) way back when we were in Team Chrome together. He was upset when it happened, yes, but he didn't talk about it in threads and obsess about it like you are lol. Heck, to be honest, majority of the games that I actually do team or play with other friends, we betray eachother for the lawls. Me and phi11y67 have betrayed eachother about a hundred times, and we are best friends... Get over it and just move on. If you don't like me because of it, fine, I understand, but no need to keep talking about it like this. It's really a bit immature.

Last edited:

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol ok, first off, you did ask the other guy to team.. so don't even go there. You and him 2v1 me hardcore. You didn't attack him, you kept trying to attack me when I was killing the guy. You teamed, get over it xD. Like I said, I deserved it.

Secondly, if I remember correctly, you ate the gapple right b4 dm? or in pre-dmatch? I ate mine right in the middle of a 2v1 against a good player(you) and some randy. I had no chance at the point lol. My gold apple made no difference. You eating yours tho, is the only reason you survived.

My fns did all fail, that goes with being rusty. You go over a month without playing any Mcsg or pvp and see how good you are when you come back. Also, only reason I teamed with you guys is because if I said no, you guys would of 2v1 me and obviously I would of lost a 2v1 against you and Joe.

And really dude, you need to let this go and stop raging about it in game and on forums. Just look at what Theoretical is saying man.. you do what you have to do to win. I was rusty, I knew I would lose if i didn't team with you guys and most likely would of got stomped in a 1v1 against you due to how rusty I was. It was all for the laughs. Don't take it so seriously and post about it all over the place..

I have actually betrayed theo (the guy here who is defending me) way back when we were in Team Chrome together. He was upset when it happened, yes, but he didn't talk about it in threads and obsess about it like you are lol. Heck, to be honest, majority of the games that I actually do team or play with other friends, we betray eachother for the lawls. Me and phi11y67 have betrayed eachother about a hundred times, and we are best friends... Get over it and just move on. If you don't like me because of it, fine, I understand, but no need to keep talking about it like this. It's really a bit immature.
I'm just having a laugh with you chill out but I have to say that you backing Theoretical up well... you backstab me to 'win'. You tried for Philly remember. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci