• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips and Tricks in MCSG

Maxoplasm

Tribute
Reaction score
1) You should strafe left and right (Keys: A & D) so your opponent can't hit you and you will gain more hits on them.

2) You can gain Criticals on your opponent by jumping and hitting them (make sure to hit them in the landing position).

3) You can jitter click your mouse (clicking left click / right click very fast) so you gain more hits on your opponent and you can get some great combos (jitter clicking is bad for your hand so make sure to shake your hand frequently after you have jitter clicked).

I hope these strategies has helped you out :D
Have a great day :)

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
I think it isn't SG tips and tricks. It's kind a pvp tips and tricks and i think you should write more because it's short but first begining is looking good and you should write more :)

Maxoplasm

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it isn't SG tips and tricks. It's kind a pvp tips and tricks and i think you should write more because it's short but first begining is looking good and you should write more :)
Oh yeah, I see that it is just PvP this and tricks, I forgot about that and I will do SG tips and tricks. :)

Non_e

Tribute
Reaction score
Mhm, I strafe the player with the training on kohi (with jitter click).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci