• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
I couldn't care less of your opinion, but this was originally about Death.
Edit: I understand I insulted you, and I am deeply sorry, but please, don't take it personally.
k idek who u are, but ur a cool guy

Reekoil

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jack

Minecraft Username: Reekoil
Wins:
Games Played: 2693
Skype Name: reekoils
Maturity #/10: 8.5
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All?

I feel that I can restart again. My past clan was full of immature people who did not know what they were doing half the time. I want to be with a group of people that lead me, not me leading them to maturity. This clan has the experience to lead a lot of people.
What Skills Do You Possess?:

Sword, rod, fns,
How Will You Help Tigers To Catch Their Prey?:

With my sexy ass paws

Last edited:

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Application Template:
Name: Jackson
Minecraft Username: Aruveth
Wins: 39 ALL ACCOUNTS COMBINED: 500ish(stats don't reflect skill you can test me if You want)
Games Played: 326 ALL ACCOUNTS COMBINED: 2500ish
Skype Name: Sean has it (I am owner of the ts you guys use)
Maturity #/10: 9
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? I am nice and I treat everyone with respect. I treat everyone the same no mater the age, race , or religion.
What Skills Do You Possess?: I am good at FnS, Bow Lock, Rod, Bow Spam.
How Will You Help Tigers To Catch Their Prey?: I am great at teamwork and communication. I respect all above and below me.

*For A Better Chance Of Acceptance, Please Fill Out The Application With Great Detail*

Last edited:

Luqzu

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jack

Minecraft Username: Reekoil
Wins:
Games Played: 2693
Skype Name: reekoils
Maturity #/10: 8.5
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All?

I feel that I can restart again. My past clan was full of immature people who did not know what they were doing half the time. I want to be with a group of people that lead me, not me leading them to maturity. This clan has the experience to lead a lot of people.
What Skills Do You Possess?:

Sword, rod, fns,
How Will You Help Tigers To Catch Their Prey?:

With my sexy ass paws
Accepted as member.

Last edited:

JonUsedToBeJayMan

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jon
Minecraft Username: MaxyPoo (for scrims and stuff & soon to be named Kairii) & JonJayMan
Wins: 95 on MaxyPoo & 50 on JonJayMan
Games Played: 2370 on MaxyPoo & 114 on JonJayMan
Skype Name: DragonForcee has me.
Maturity #/10: 8/10
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? I feel I should be accepted in to Tigers because I'm an active player. Usually I'm on for at least 2.5 hours a day, and usually longer. Also, I listen well, I will listen to anything said. The final reason I believe I should be accepted in to Tigers is because I'm easy going and I don't cause flame.
What Skills Do You Possess?: I listen well to authority, I can light people up real nice, I'm active and respectful.
Previous Clans: Old Tigers, Evade, Paradox, Saints & stuff I don't wanna say.

DragonForce

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jon
Minecraft Username: MaxyPoo (for scrims and stuff & soon to be named Kairii) & JonJayMan
Wins: 95 on MaxyPoo & 50 on JonJayMan
Games Played: 2370 on MaxyPoo & 114 on JonJayMan
Skype Name: DragonForcee has me.
Maturity #/10: 8/10
Why Should We Accept You Into Tigers Above All? I feel I should be accepted in to Tigers because I'm an active player. Usually I'm on for at least 2.5 hours a day, and usually longer. Also, I listen well, I will listen to anything said. The final reason I believe I should be accepted in to Tigers is because I'm easy going and I don't cause flame.
What Skills Do You Possess?: I listen well to authority, I can light people up real nice, I'm active and respectful.
Previous Clans: Old Tigers, Evade, Paradox, Saints & stuff I don't wanna say.
Accepted for Trial Member! Welcome to the Clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci