• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
All who have requested to be taken off the roster have been.
Have a nice day.

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck guys, I still dont understand why I got kicked
You can come back. Its not that you got kicked, its just some confusing stuff happened and we removed everyone who we thought wasn't going to play. We'll add you back ;) if you want.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
You can come back. Its not that you got kicked, its just some confusing stuff happened and we removed everyone who we thought wasn't going to play. We'll add you back ;) if you want.
I see. I am sorry I already joined Bens clan. If I ever leave it then I will join. Good luck to all of you :D . I feel bad I left after such a short period of time but I would feel bad too if I left my actual clan :( Anyway hope you have a great run :)

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
I see. I am sorry I already joined Bens clan. If I ever leave it then I will join. Good luck to all of you :D . I feel bad I left after such a short period of time but I would feel bad too if I left my actual clan :( Anyway hope you have a great run :)
Dw cx good luck you guys!

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Are we going to continue or should we go ahead and put up a win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci