• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you redo the round 4-3? Tmr? I don't want to start anymore flame and I think it was our first offense, a redo.
As far as this goes... I'm in the midst of getting the battle to be a forfeit as 3 players were not on your roster for 24 hours or more. I will get u the info once the mod is done checking edits of this thread.

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Meow, you guys are a bunch of weak prairie dogs.
Pathetic how you are trying to get round redo's ever round. Score should have been 13-3, and if your'e calling me weak, i 10-hearted you after you got me to 1.5 hearts no regeneration. Now please no more flame, or i'll get a mod.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
u guys are so bad, kobe bryant could beat u in a 1v1 with his torn achillies and rotator cuff. 76ers is awful he sounds like he has a hotdog in his mouth at all times. Bugatti would be cool, but he dated foopy. this clans trash, get rekt gg20mil awful yo. My toaster plays better than this. and my dog and he only has 3 legs thats f'd up right? get good scrubs take all those wins off. dont deserve. bunnsss. Peace, beefing war has begun. -FlameGod Outey
Kids like you think they are all big and bad but when it comes to an 1v1 they get smacked. Aint nobody care about yo so gtfo lookin like A MUUUUUUUUUUUHFCKN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tigers

Survivor
Reaction score
Ceroria
ERM, look at all this flame... Can it stop :( Grab your hose. I haven't flamed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci