• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers [CA+US]

zamilan

Survivor
Reaction score
I am leaving the clan. I feel underestimated by most of all the new members who have automatically received a higher rank than me. I like all the people who are the same rank as me because we feel equal and actually listen to each other, therefore we have actually gotten to meet each other. But this clan feels like a communist run clan. All high ranks do not listen to lower ranks and the lower ranks are not involved in anything. I am very underestimated by the people who have not played with me and I really feel like I don't belong here anymore. Goodbye, I liked this clan to a degree. It was very unorganized, Loud, But it had it's good sides. Most of the people were very cool, pretty funny, relaxed. I will still play with some members and hop on the TS from time to time. But I honestly feel like I won't be used. So goodbye.

Last edited:

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
I am leaving the clan. I feel underestimated by most of all the new members who have automatically received a higher rank than me. I like all the people who are the same rank as me because we feel equal and actually listen to each other, therefore we have actually gotten to meet each other. But this clan feels like a communist run clan. All high ranks do not listen to lower ranks and the lower ranks are not involved in anything. I am very underestimated by the people who have not played with me and I really feel like I don't belong here anymore. Goodbye, I liked this clan to a degree. It was very unorganized, Loud, But it had it's good sides. Most of the people were very cool, pretty funny, relaxed. But I honestly feel like I won't be used. So goodbye.
You will be missed. Hope you enjoyed your stay in the Tigers.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Ethan Watson
Minecraft IGN: GetR3kt + eray11
Wins: 81
Games Played: 265
Skype Name: eraysproductions1
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Swords
One PvP Weakness: FnS
Have you played with any of the leaders: Yes
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I'll try to be as active as i can, and play the best and as smart as i can so i can be @ top performance.
Activeness 0/10: 8
Maturity 0/10: 7
Accepted as Trial.

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Striker
Minecraft IGN: Striker5351
Wins:153
Games Played:1600
Skype Name: striker3546
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Fishing Rod
One PvP Weakness: EpicPotato773
Have you played with any of the leaders: EpicPotato773
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I am good at pvp, will participate in clan battles and will just have fun!
Activeness 0/10: 9/10
Maturity 0/10: 10/10 (But sometimes I just like to have fun)

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: bruins194
Wins: 229
Games Played: 1850
Skype Name: bruins194
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Sword skills such as, block hitting , combos, ect.
One PvP Weakness: Teams of 3+ players.
Have you played with any of the leaders: crazycarla152 Has been in a clan that I once owned called #Reality. We played together while she was in the clan, then she left.
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I am looking for a clan that I will get along with. I will be a good clan member because I can PvP very well and I can get along with the other clan members really well. I want to join a clan that is really skilled and know what they are doing. Despite my ratio, I have strengths in many aspects in my PvP such as: Bow, Sword, F&S, ect.
Activeness 0/10: 9
Maturity 0/10: 9

Timtommytom

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Owen
Minecraft IGN: Timtommytom
Wins: 674
Games Played: 2739
Skype Name: Timtommytom
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Fishing rod
One PvP Weakness: Bow
Have you played with any of the leaders: crazycarla152 was in one of my past clans.
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I can help the tigers because I am a decent PvPer and can get along with others pretty well.
Maturity 0/10: 8

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Striker
Minecraft IGN: Striker5351
Wins:153
Games Played:1600
Skype Name: striker3546
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Fishing Rod
One PvP Weakness: EpicPotato773
Have you played with any of the leaders: EpicPotato773
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I am good at pvp, will participate in clan battles and will just have fun!
Activeness 0/10: 9/10
Maturity 0/10: 10/10 (But sometimes I just like to have fun)
Congratulations! You have been Accepted into The Tigers! Your Rank is: Lynx

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: bruins194
Wins: 229
Games Played: 1850
Skype Name: bruins194
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Sword skills such as, block hitting , combos, ect.
One PvP Weakness: Teams of 3+ players.
Have you played with any of the leaders: crazycarla152 Has been in a clan that I once owned called #Reality. We played together while she was in the clan, then she left.
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I am looking for a clan that I will get along with. I will be a good clan member because I can PvP very well and I can get along with the other clan members really well. I want to join a clan that is really skilled and know what they are doing. Despite my ratio, I have strengths in many aspects in my PvP such as: Bow, Sword, F&S, ect.
Maturity 0/10: 9
Congratulations! You have been Accepted into The Tigers! Your Rank is: Lynx

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Owen
Minecraft IGN: Timtommytom
Wins: 674
Games Played: 2739
Skype Name: Timtommytom
One PvP Strength(Only 1!): Fishing rod
One PvP Weakness: Bow
Have you played with any of the leaders: crazycarla152 was in one of my past clans.
How will you help the Tigers catch their prey: I can help the tigers because I am a decent PvPer and can get along with others pretty well.
Maturity 0/10: 8
Congratulations! You have been Accepted into The Tigers! Your Rank is: Jaguar

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
Yo, Want to Clan Battle #Extinct? If So Please message me on skype: ThatSriLankan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci