• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel fire aspect would be too OP, and you realise two instant damage two potions can kill someone whering diamond armour.

My suggestion would be horses, saddles, enchanting books, and experience bottles. Potions in general are over powered.
Fire aspect one will make you burn for like 3 seconds and when you plce it on lets say a golden axe then it will only allow you to use it a few times, but I wasn't aware about the instant damage potions being that strong so Ill just forget about those xD

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually don't want potions. In my opinion the games are already based enough off of luck. Adding potions to teir 3s woukd only further the whole luck based win. I don't know about anyone else but when you could be sponsored potions they were extremely OP, like I took out a decent 4 man team in 30 seconds easily with a speed potion OP, in my opinion teir 3s should be like teir 2s but with better spawn rates and maybe like diamond boots and helmets.

klure

Spectator
Reaction score
All chests should be equal. More fun that way, with no OP routes

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I know I may sound crazy, but what if we make the tier 3s the tier 2s we have now and add a few things, but nerf the heck out of tier 2s. This would solve the problem of having too much food and the problem with a single super op player vs. everyone else who has decent gear, but not good enough.

But, if this^^^Does not work, here is some suggestions.

- Tier 2 items.
- Higher chance of getting iron, food, arrows, gold apples, bows, and stone swords.
- Small chance of getting an iron sword.
- Books of enchantment.
- Small chance of splash potion of healing I.
- Small chance of splash potion of harming I.
- Small chance of Gold, chain(if it exists), and iron horse armor.
- Small chance of Saddle
- Small Chance of horse egg.
- If possible, Very small chance of player head of a player that is currently alive in your game (I can think of so many ways to use this :3 ).

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
* Potions maybe (But no overpowered) maybe simple healing, but very rare...
* Enchantment Books (Again, very rare... odd sharpness I, or knockback I, or fire aspect). Nothing OP' like infinity. I've seen numerous anvil's on maps. But not sure if one would get enough exp to use them???
* Saddles / Horse spawn eggs. I like this idea... :) but I'd wait until horses , etc have been fully tested for bugs... as with every new minecraft release, comes bugs.
* Cake! - Yes, have cake in a normal chest as food :) can be placed... awesome stuff :p I remember placing a cake on top of the train in front of a guy chasing me... nifty tactic :p stopped him instantly lol. He didn't notice until a few seconds which gave me time to get away! Also a good source of static food!
* Iron Axes - if they're Tier 3, have iron axes in the chests...

If I get anymore idea's I'll post :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know I may sound crazy, but what if we make the tier 3s the tier 2s we have now and add a few things, but nerf the heck out of tier 2s. This would solve the problem of having too much food and the problem with a single super op player vs. everyone else who has decent gear, but not good enough.

But, if this^^^Does not work, here is some suggestions.

- Tier 2 items.
- Higher chance of getting iron, food, arrows, gold apples, bows, and stone swords.
- Small chance of getting an iron sword.
- Books of enchantment.
- Small chance of splash potion of healing I.
- Small chance of splash potion of harming I.
- Small chance of Gold, chain(if it exists), and iron horse armor.
- Small chance of Saddle
- Small Chance of horse egg.
- If possible, Very small chance of player head of a player that is currently alive in your game (I can think of so many ways to use this :3 ).
Enchantment books would need to go with Bottles o' Enchanting because you can't use them otherwise.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since 1.6 changes the golden apples to regeneration II for 10seconds, golden apples should only be in Tier 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci