• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 1 and Tier 2

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
Umm I'm confused how do you know if a chest is teir 1 or 2? I know the corn is always 2 but I never get there on time so I just go on my routes and want to make even better ones.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tier 1 - The chest is filled with items/weapons such as stone sword weapons (stone sword, stone axe), uncooked food (raw chicken, raw beef, raw porkchop, rotten flesh, raw fish), miscellaneous items (stick, wheat, flint, feather, string, iron ingot, gold ingot) and leather armor.

Tier 2 - The chest is filled with items/weapons such as stone sword, cooked food (cooked chicken, steak, cooked porkchop, cooked fish, golden apple, cake), miscellaneous items (compass, boat, map, iron ingot, gold ingot, diamond) and iron, gold armor, chain armor.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Tier 1 - The chest is filled with items/weapons such as stone sword weapons (stone sword, stone axe), uncooked food (raw chicken, raw beef, raw porkchop, rotten flesh, raw fish), miscellaneous items (stick, wheat, flint, feather, string, iron ingot, gold ingot) and leather armor.
Tier 2 - The chest is filled with items/weapons such as stone sword, cooked food (cooked chicken, steak, cooked porkchop, cooked fish, golden apple, cake), miscellaneous items (compass, boat, map, iron ingot, gold ingot, diamond) and iron, gold armor.
you forgot chainmail :(

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Are all chests always tier one/two even after being refilled? Is there a guide to the tiers for each map?

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are all chests always tier one/two even after being refilled? Is there a guide to the tiers for each map?
Yes and no there are no guide/route to the tier 2's, you have to figure it yourself.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
This might help you guys a little more :D.
'scuse me, G33ke coming through.

CaptainJS said:
Couple of questions from a noob: First of all, what are the tier of chests? How can you tell what tier a chest is? Second, what is the difference between EU, US, and AU? Thanks!​
Noobs <3.
Firstly, a there are two tiers of chests. The first tier has a chance of carrying all the standard items, such as:
Arrows.
Gold and Iron.
Leather armour.
Wooden/Stone axes.
Wooden/Stone swords.
Raw food.
Fishing rod/bow.
Sticks
Flint
Feathers
Some of these items can ONLY be obtained in tier 1's. Such as a bow, sticks, axes and a wooden sword. Also raw food.

The second tier of chests contains the better equipment, such as:
Iron/Gold/Chain armour.
Gold, diamonds and iron.
Cooked food.
Boats.
Flint and steel.
Feathers.

Plus a few other minor things.
Tier two chests are almost always harder to find/put in very populated areas.

There is no way to tell what tier a chest is until you look inside it.
If the items fit either category, thats what tier it is.
There is also mention of adding in Tier 3's.
They will sometimes be referred to as "T1/T2's".

In most maps there are around 5-10.
Some maps have more, such as SG2, which has about fourteen (apparently) and SG4 which has nineteen (to my count)

As to your other question, the difference in US/EU/AU in MCSG terms is the servers.
There are three different groups of servers, each being one of the above.
You can play on any, but it's highly recommended to play on the one closest to you, as you will get the best connection/least *lag*

Hope this helps you out,
Gaga.

If you didnt know what lag was (for some reason :p) it's where your actions are delayed because of bad connection/ slow computer/ slow internet.

Also, if anyone wanted a guide/tour/map of where all the Tier two's are on certain maps, I'm happy to help.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
This might help you guys a little more :D.
'scuse me, G33ke coming through.

CaptainJS said:
Couple of questions from a noob: First of all, what are the tier of chests? How can you tell what tier a chest is? Second, what is the difference between EU, US, and AU? Thanks!​
Noobs <3.
Firstly, a there are two tiers of chests. The first tier has a chance of carrying all the standard items, such as:
Arrows.
Gold and Iron.
Leather armour.
Wooden/Stone axes.
Wooden/Stone swords.
Raw food.
Fishing rod/bow.
Sticks
Flint
Feathers
Some of these items can ONLY be obtained in tier 1's. Such as a bow, sticks, axes and a wooden sword. Also raw food.

The second tier of chests contains the better equipment, such as:
Iron/Gold/Chain armour.
Gold, diamonds and iron.
Cooked food.
Boats.
Flint and steel.
Feathers.

Plus a few other minor things.
Tier two chests are almost always harder to find/put in very populated areas.

There is no way to tell what tier a chest is until you look inside it.
If the items fit either category, thats what tier it is.
There is also mention of adding in Tier 3's.
They will sometimes be referred to as "T1/T2's".

In most maps there are around 5-10.
Some maps have more, such as SG2, which has about fourteen (apparently) and SG4 which has nineteen (to my count)

As to your other question, the difference in US/EU/AU in MCSG terms is the servers.
There are three different groups of servers, each being one of the above.
You can play on any, but it's highly recommended to play on the one closest to you, as you will get the best connection/least *lag*

Hope this helps you out,
Gaga.

If you didnt know what lag was (for some reason :p) it's where your actions are delayed because of bad connection/ slow computer/ slow internet.

Also, if anyone wanted a guide/tour/map of where all the Tier two's are on certain maps, I'm happy to help.
Thanks! My connection is pretty good and I use Optifine, so I don't get that much lag. Thanks for the tips!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci