• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[ Thread Remake ] Korrenian's Skin Request Shop

M

MrKorrenian

IGN : LiningHawk1702
Details : ( I only make Human skins! ( Maybe pokemons ) Do not request a robot/witch/anything like that ) : Can I have a male teenager with brown hair and blue eyes, that is wearing a blue hoodie (that has two uneven strings hanging down my hoodie in the front), and headphones on my head that are red. Can I have a creeper face on the back of my hoodie and black jeans and some sports shoes. Maybe shade it too? Thanks in advance <3
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1631331/lininghawk/ Sorry, forgot the headphones - Edit

M

MrKorrenian

It looks awesome but can you make my skin more tan, and make me have a mouth. And also plz add in the headphones. Sorry for being so demanding, I will give you a shout out for some few extra subs in return :) Thanks <3
Of Course :p I get out of school tomorrow for summer ( Half Day! ) and i'll do that.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
IGN : themanfrmnowhr1
Details: Could i get a tanned guy wearing a striped gray hoodie (Blue stripes) And dark blue jeans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci