• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on GTA V

Do you have GTA 5?

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
My only hopes of it is playing at a friends house. The thing that ticks me off is that I've never played it, yet my 11 year old brother has played it at his 11 year old friend's house and I'm 14 -.- Seems legit enough

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I wanna, but I'll never be allowed to. Your parents really have to give 0 f**ks about what you do to let you play this. There is graphic strip club scenes, brutal murders, and some conspiracy theories that will get to you!
Nothing compared to the torture scene.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanna, but I'll never be allowed to. Your parents really have to give 0 f**ks about what you do to let you play this. There is graphic strip club scenes, brutal murders, and some conspiracy theories that will get to you!
You should see the stuff we read in school. Right now we're reading a book about a guy who hunts down and murders people for fun.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
You should see the stuff we read in school. Right now we're reading a book about a guy who hunts down and murders people for fun.
Well, those books can have some literary value, while GTA is basically about: "Let's see who can shoot the most cops and strippers in about an hour!"

I still love GTA IV, definitely the most fun game I've played, cause every little explosion or ridiculous car wreck in free mode makes me fall out of my seat from laughing too hard. Sometime in the future I plan on getting V of course.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, those books can have some literary value, while GTA is basically about: "Let's see who can shoot the most cops and strippers in about an hour!"

I still love GTA IV, definitely the most fun game I've played, cause every little explosion or ridiculous car wreck in free mode makes me fall out of my seat from laughing too hard. Sometime in the future I plan on getting V of course.
If you think IV was good, you're gonna pee yourself when you see V.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
In my first hour of the game I got 5 stars, went to the strip club, randomly went into shops and killed everyone and used the building to protect me from the cops and blew up cars.

My rating on the game 10/10 would bang.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci