• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on GTA V

Do you have GTA 5?

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey all :)

So I picked up GTA V (For xbox) on Tuesday and so far I'm loving it. If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 10/10. The only dislikes I have with it is...I actually can't think of any haha. On a positive note, I absolutely love the new way to escape from cops and how there are multiple characters. This adds a whole new element to the game that is great and it really helps you connect with each individual character. Also, the shear map size is just incredible. The terrain variance also adds a lot of depth to the map. As well to the main features of the game, there are a lot of little things that make the game so much more enjoyable. For example, the addition of animals makes the game so much better. The graphics are also really good considering they are still running on the old console video cards.

Anyhow, what are your thoughts?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Never played GTA, never will, never wanted to, don't want to.
Well, maybe I'd like to try it once or twice. It sounds really good, but I'd never be allowed to buy it :p

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanna, but I'll never be allowed to. Your parents really have to give 0 f**ks about what you do to let you play this. There is graphic strip club scenes, brutal murders, and some conspiracy theories that will get to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci